Rerolling A Key Reverts Upon Logging Out

This bug has happened twice now. Two separate characters. I talked to the npc at the end of a mythic+ and received a De Other Side both times. I believe the key levels were different. Upon logging out and logging back in the rerolled key has reverted to the original Sanguine Depths. It’s possible the first time this happened it was also a Sanguine Depths.

I didn’t log out in the dungeon, I hearthed back to the Kirian Stronghold. I caught the bug the second time because it reverted in the matter of a few hours. For sure both times the group was cross faction.

2 Likes

This bug is still occurring.
Last night guildie rerolled TOP key became PF, swapped characters, went back to do the PF key was once again TOP.
Monday before reset rerolled DOS key became Spires, logged out, went to do it on tuesday, it reset to a DOS key.

Everyone in my M+ group has had this happen over the past week.

We also had everyone reroll a few days ago to try and get a NW, 4 of the people that rerolled their respective random keys became the same key after rerolling.

Can confirm this bug is still active. Rerolled to Mists last night logged out, logged back in and reverted back to Spires.

Yea, it happened to a few people I push keys with and has been going on for well over 2 months. We had 3 of us log today and anything we rerolled got reverted back.

Just happened to me last night, Rerolled my 19 NW into a 19 PF and today its back to being a NW

This bug is still an issue, lowered my 23 pf to a 22 pf and rerolled it to a 22 HOA.

Today it is back to a 22 PF.