Requirments for trust level 1 and how do I see it?

Last time I will post something like this I apologize if its does not fit general discussion I am just curious and need to know I want trust level so bad lol.

5 Likes

See this topic: New Forum Guide - Syntax and Features - #7 by Mirasol-mannoroth

9 Likes

^This. There’s currently no way to see your trust level or progress on trust levels

3 Likes

Seems rather silly that you cant see your trust level or progress.

8 Likes

Also how do I like someones topic ???

2 Likes

Click the :heart: icon under their post.

16 Likes

Thank you i assume I am close to trust level 1 I already liked 30 people and think I been reading for 10 minutes.

4 Likes

I agree. Some way to track it would be nice

5 Likes

Here’s how.

1. Click a toons name on their post
  2. If you want to check your own go to the avatar at top right
  3. This should take you to a page like this -

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/u/toonname-realmname
eg

1. Add .json on to the end

eg

1. Load that page.
  2. After “groups” search for “trust_level”
  3. The last “trust-level” is your effective trust level

Mine is Trust Level 3. Bornakk is Trust Level 4

14 Likes

Thanks for that info! Only been in the forums a few moments when I found your reply, using the info I am currently trust level 1.

Yay!

Not too hard to earn trust

Definitely gonna remember your info for future reference!

3 Likes

I’m curious, did we arrive to the same solution coincidentally?

I ended up making a thread about this to link to instead of needing to repeating the same answer not seeing other resources.

2 Likes

Coincidence.

I asked Wyoming Myst , the MVP who answers a lot of questions on the Overwatch forums about checking Trust Levels. The Overwatch forums had the new forums first so his advice was valuable.

I just needed to modify it a little after I realized how toon name and realm name worked in with WM’s method.

2 Likes

No it is not, at all. Not until level 3.
Getting to Level 2 is going to require a little creativity on my part, though. You have to start at least 20 threads. I’m not normally a thread starter. I’m a big participant, just not a starter. Guess I’ll need to come out of my shell a little bit. :persevere:

2 Likes

I’m not a thread starter either. I really don’t reply much also. I mainly lurk. Once in a blue moon I’ll reply. Over on the last forums, after having been around since mid BC, I maybe had 240 posts.

I’m not overly worried. It’ll probably take me 10years to get lvl 2 and beyond!

:laughing:

2 Likes

I can certainly understand that. I start maybe a thread a month if that. I’m far more likely to chat in existing discussions. Luckily I don’t seem to need to grind trust level.

3 Likes