[Request] Latam Players need a latam server/realm

Hi everyone. I’m a sudamerican player and like all players of my region, we going to a NA realms, but the queue for the chosen (thalnos-faerlina) realms is so much longer that if we will connect to a latam realm.

we currently don’t have a exclusive server for LA region, and the players are distribuited in some many realms, causing a reduced community in each one of them. If we add some barriers of lenguage it becomes much more difficult to form a party/group, because don’t everyone knows english.

A latam realm will help to decrease the queue for respective realm chosen by these players.

28 Likes

I join the request for a latam realm :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I join the request for a latam realm.

1 Like

1 Like

It is not necessary.

1 Like

I join the request for a latam realm +1

I join the request to not implement a latam realm. Stand your ground, whose with me! Say no to Latam realms!

Impressively poor oversight on Blizzard’s part – when it was obvious that they were underestimating the demand for Classic and cranking out new servers, they should have flagged one PVE and one PVP server as Latin America.

Yes please we are alot of player and we deserve a server for our region

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

I am honestly surprised there isnt a Latin American region.

1 Like

Same. There have always been a huge number of LatAm players. It’s silly not to give them a dedicated server.

1 Like

Pick one of the other 3 USEAST pvp servers, no need to be attached to the first 3 announced. LATAM only would fragment the population too much.

1 Like

I join the request for a latam realm. Common blizz, wake the fk up, just tag the lowest pop realm as “latam” and everyone from mexico to chile will move there.

I too vote for a LatAm realm.

I vote we name it Ragnaros in memory of the retail server