Request for the Ability to Hide Pants in Transmogrification

Request for the Ability to Hide Pants in Transmogrification

Hello fellow adventurers!

I hope this post finds you well in Azeroth. I wanted to bring up a topic that has been on my mind lately and, I believe, is a sentiment shared by many in the community – the ability to hide pants in transmogrification.

Transmogrification is a fantastic feature that allows us to personalize the appearance of our characters, expressing our unique styles while still benefiting from the stats of our chosen gear. However, I’ve noticed a limitation in the system that I think would greatly enhance the customization options available to us – the inability to hide pants.

Whether it’s for role-playing purposes, creating specific thematic looks, or simply wanting to show off some cool boots without the interference of pants, the ability to hide this particular piece of gear would open up a world of possibilities for creativity.

I understand that game development involves various considerations, but I believe that introducing the option to hide pants in transmogrification would be a welcome addition for many players. It’s a small change that could have a significant impact on the way we express ourselves in the game.

I encourage everyone who feels the same way to voice their support here. Let’s use this space to share our thoughts and ideas respectfully, with the hope that the developers at Blizzard Entertainment may consider this enhancement in future updates. Also, I ask everyone who feels the same way to contact the developers to ask them to enable us to hide the pants in the transmogrification feature in WoW for us.

Thank you for your time, and may your adventures in Azeroth be both fashionable and legendary!

4 Likes

+1, especially with the new gossamer desert gown on the trading post, it’s so awful not being able to hide your pants.

Not trying to be a downer but when they first introduced Transmog in the game, and made certain slots “disappear-able” they stated they would NEVER make the leg slot disappear-able as a tmog option, based on the Tauren Heritage armor, your better off asking for “Bikini bottom” type leggings :man_shrugging:t5: :v:t5: