Request for Fresh NA PVE Servers for TBC

I support the formal request of NA servers. But they are for PVP type servers only. Please Blizzard make us some PVE servers as well.
For those interested in a PVE Fresh start that is the same as the Fresh Start for the PVP style. Come join this discord. Lets find a Nearly Dead server to revive if blizzard doesnt make the new servers we need for TBC.
discord.gg/T6uaDcW3TG
Also Check the thread for the PVP.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-formal-request-thread-for-freshnew-tbc-servers/877051/897
I am trying to see what kind of interest there is for PVE.
Not everyone has time for world PVP.

14 Likes

please new pve classic bc servers

5 Likes

Fight for Fresh Servers.

PVE and PVP

bump

3 Likes

Six new servers, a PvE + PvP in US East, US West + Oceanic should do the trick.

I understand the PvE Oceanic fresh might be quite low population but I don’t mind I’d prefer the low ping than having to go US or on a non fresh server with level 1s (as I’m keeping my classic characters).

Although on the other hand Blizzard might be surprised how many people want to go fresh and the fresh servers might be more populated than the non-fresh progression servers.

I would prefer a fresh PVE server as Hellfire Peninsula will be insane on PVP servers (fresh or progressive).

However, if they only offer fresh PVP servers, I will absolutely play on one.

1 Like

We need another US East Horde PVE server Mankrik is way too full and laggy

3 Likes

Please everyone come to the discord server so we could potentially discuss the right move if blizzard doesnt give us the fresh server.

You would think they would make a fresh server of each type, but then we also assumed fresh servers were going to be a given…

1 Like

I’d take a fresh TBC server anywhere, any way. I want to play TBC but I won’t be playing without one.

My absolute preference would be Oceanic but I’d roll on a US PVE over a PVP.

Thats Why I want a PVE Server.

Looking over the Ironforge page it would seem there would be a good need for PVE server or servers.

Sounds good atm. But we need more people to join in on this. Get this topic moving :slight_smile:

New PVE-RP West Coast request here.

But pretty much any new PVE. Thank you :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.