Request for Classic Era fresh

Where fresh

2 Likes

+1

Give us classic era fresh realms

3 Likes

Bump for Classic Era!

Give us a Classic Era fresh realm. With world buffs!

Don’t make more work for yourself or trying to appease the unappeasable!

Classic Era is already written. Just restart a realm for fresh and call it a day! We don’t want much, just FRESH! Changes unneeded!

4 Likes

FRESH CLASSIC ERA please.

6 Likes

Quiero sentir la frescura de nuevos servidores.

2 Likes

I’m okay with either, fresh or kept going, it would be cool to experience the rush of players farming, the new guilds that would form or maybe even the achievement of old ones standing to test time as old Alliance and Horde guilds work hard against one another.

4 Likes

Bumpity bump

2 Likes

It boggles my mind why Blizz doesn’t capitalize on the obvious market for a fresh classics server. With little research you can see the want for it. It’s almost like they’re like “ hey, what can we do to piss people off and lose profit?” and then that’s what they go and do.

3 Likes

+1 Spin up another virtual machine Blizz

3 Likes

Gotta keep this post active!

SCREAM IT FROM THE ROOF TOPS!

WE WANT CLASSIC ERA FRESH!

5 Likes

+1 for SEASONAL CLASSIC 2.0
+1 for FRESH CLASSIC ERA SERVERS

I like AQ40! The rep grind is unnecessary, but sweaty people get the jump on it and get ‘er done while everyone complains about being bored of BWL.
Actually AQ40 was the best part of the game for me as a feral druid due to itemization issues and the fact that Shadowlands’ release killed our server before I got to raid Naxx.

2 Likes

Some people missed the experience.
Some people had the experience ruined (like myself)
Some people just want to keep playing over and over again

There is something special about fresh and even though current Classic Era is up, it does not capture the feeling that fresh does. But it’s not just fresh that is amazing.

The entire game is.

Stitches “fresh meat”……

1 Like

Bump for fresh!

We need fresh. We want fresh. We crave fresh!

5 Likes

Need Fresh, perfer to kill Kresh…

1 Like

Quiero servidores fresquitos por favor.

FRESH CLASSIC ERA please.

2 Likes

Bump until fresh fresh fresh

3 Likes

fresh or death blizz pls and thanks
sincerely,
my $15 per month

1 Like

I have been planning my leveling routes and characters for the next Fresh release and I need it! Release the fresh!

3 Likes