Request for Classic Era fresh

Huh, weird, looks like my last post was removed for some reason. Don’t see why it was censored…

this forum has a serious blind spot for sarcasm :expressionless:

1 Like

I play Era actively every day… but I would absolutely kill for fresh. Everyone is about your level/gear or the same. Era is AMAZING, but the gear gap, and gold gap for new players, is substanial and very noticable in raids like GDKP’s or BG’s where those people are popping FAP’s like candy every single match… I see more and more people ask for fresh every single day and it would take Blizzard almost nothing to open 4 new fresh servers 2NA 2EU, 1 PvP 1 PvE .

7 Likes

Would be sick if they ilvl squished AQ40/Naxx gear to about bwl or slightly higher and just let Naxx/AQ40 gear be about set bonuses and having different stats instead of increased stats

That’s Classic+ territory.

1 Like

Yeah that would go over better in SoM servers. Classic Era is trying to remain as untouched as possible.

Yeah I’m talking about an experimental realm, not Classic era.

This post is for a fresh Classic Era.

I’m not responding to the thread, check the post I’m responding to in my original post?

I updated my original post, hope that clears things up

Regardless, we are talking about getting Blizzard to do a Classic Era fresh server. This post isn’t about SoM changes. I think there is a couple active posts about them.

There’s 2 threads per day about a Classic Era Fresh.
I just thought it was a good point what Fyshles said and I wanted to share my thoughts :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think that goes to show how often people are thinking about Classic Era fresh!

Let’s get that fresh server, Blizzard. Give the people what they want!

2 Likes

i think the reason theres lockouts, and the reason they would never have all content open like that, is because we pay a monthly fee… they dont want u to do everything fast not because blizzard cares about peoples health. but because they care about peoples money

2 Likes

I get that. It’s just sad that people would also do that and then complain that there was nothing to do.

That’s what I like about Classic WoW. Game from a different Era. When the new CoD came out, people have the hardest gun skins to unlock a week or two after the game came out just because they played 24/7. Lo and behold, people complained that they were bored of the game :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Just want a place to level and dungeon with the boys and waste a day pvping in south shore/hillsbrad and farming prebis and just having a good time. Give us fresh again please blizzard!

5 Likes

bump! bring fresh!

3 Likes

or maybe the game is designed to have phases and works best that way :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

A lot of people I am seeing want to fix what isn’t “broken”.

Yeah Vanilla isn’t perfect but neither are a lot of games people play but they absolutely love them. I’m sure people want changes in Halo 1 but that doesn’t mean it isn’t a fantastic game in its own right.

5 Likes

Personally, I would prefer a refresh every 2 years. (1 year felt too rushed, as I discovered especially with the accelerated buffs of SoM, which were anti-Classic Era to me anyway - I just want Era and nothing else.)

IMO, Vanilla WoW lasted a little over 2 years, a Classic Era refresh should also be the same.

Otherwise, yes, a regular refresh schedule for Era would benefit everyone. Connect new Fresh realms as we do today. That way, no one loses their friends and it preserves the feeling of the Era World persisting and being a home we all can return to. Rinse and repeat.

4 Likes

Yeah I don’t want a rushed server cycle. Hopefully my post did not say that.

The version we got in 2019 was great to a lot of people.

If they could iron out some of the bugs or pathing issues they had, I would be over the moon happy if they released a fresh server in that fashion.

2 Likes