Reptilian races?

That is gloriously evil and I love it.

My little necromancer would have balked at that though. They insisted they were helping everyone (despite often unintentionally harming them) and therefore never used anything of the sort.

They ended up mostly as support outside of raising things. Sometimes they would try and “heal” one of the party members though…

Fun times.

I wasn’t even aware that that was a possibility. Sounds like it could end up pretty busted.

Mine was nice but in a dumb kinda way lol. I just know kobolds LOVE traps so I figured if a kobold had magic they would totally make special traps

If you scroll down a bit at this and see someone by the name of Rosenrot234, that’s me and that’s when I asked if Dragon’s Breath could work on raised dead since they’d technically be a willing creature

2 Likes

I want to see that in action now… It sounds super powerful, terrifying as heck, conceptually hilarious and, most of all, completely awesome.

Fire breathing death zombies. Yes, please. haha

Or acid zombies that barf acid on people

Still bummed I never got to actually play him. The server I played on made it complicated. So he’s on the backburner if I ever get the chance

Hopefully you find a good group to run him with one of these days!

I haven’t actually played in years. Might look into changing that soon. Not really sure. lol

Srsly alliance needs the most help.

Would love to see a mock up of just the outlines of all races and people could clearly see the lack of variety with alliance races in comparison to horde.

2 Likes

I love snakes so I hope we get Sethrak in the future. Either faction or neutral it doesn’t matter. Saurok are cool too.
:blue_heart::snake::lizard::sauropod::blue_heart:

11 Likes

I’m still hyped for Sethrak. A lot of people are hyped about them still. The Sethrak mega thread is still on going and we’re still pushing for them to be playable, as well as discussing ways to implement this as of the current route the game is going. And not to be too spoily, but there is evidence of Sethrak being continued with in SL’s. Come chat with us!

And I would like to say you can submit an in game suggestion for them! It’s in the game menu, under the Help tab! Help-> Submit Suggestion

I would certainly love your support. And also love seeing another person advocating for reptilian races!

:snake::crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

A Drakonid playable race would be pretty awesome. It would be so easy to include them as well. With the loss of power of the main dragonflights. Their hold over the Drakonid would be weakened. They also have no ties to the alliance or horde, so they would be able to join either faction. Like the Pandarian.

I would also love to have Ankoan as a playable race. Seeing as a murloc playable race will never happen.

Would be cool to see an Arakkoa or something bird like as a playable race too.

1 Like

If Sephrak are never added there is always the dragonkin in the future. If i recall, a video from doronsmovies or somebody about Wrathion (before he popped up in Nyolotha) said he was trying to locate the Dragon Isles? So it’s definitely possible we could have a new dragon expansion, hopefully with a dragon race.

Also, Ankoan/Jinyu would fit the bill (and should’ve definitely been added over mechagnomes smh) of being a unique scaly alliance race

2 Likes

I remember wanting naga before bfa was announced. There is always a race or class that I would drop everything I’m playing to play that.

One of them is naga

Nagas are an easy choice

While naga are fine, they’re just another elf race technically.

Just another troll mutant

2 Likes

This is very true.

They’re pretty much just aquatic trolls.

There are sethraks and sauroks.
The Horde could sethraks or sauroks.
The Horde could use both, and it would be a very good thing.

3 Likes

guild wars 2 not adding tengu never made sense

1 Like

If they don’t add Tengu with this new expansion they announced I won’t even know what to say…

gw2 is my most played game ever behind wow. I quit a week after the last expansion. its a great game but I wish another company owned it. They created imo the perfect mmo but update it so slowly I dunno, I just stopped

1 Like

Same here. Gw2 is actually how I met my soon to be husband. :joy:

But you’re right; the updates are so slow. I only log in to get the living story episodes and to occasionally check the Gem Store. The expansion they teased at Gamescom has to do with Cantha. So they’d be stupid not to add tengu. Now my fiancé did say the company got bought out recently. By a larger one. Hopefully that’s a good thing. Though I know it isn’t always.

We’ll see though. Might take a break and go back to Gw2 if they add Tengu as a playable race. Unless WoW adds Sethrak. As much as I love the Tengu, Sethrak win hands down. Would keep me on WoW for life.

1 Like