Reporting ingame issues like ingame griefing

To answer this question, though, it would be because ‘griefing’ isn’t really a reportable offense. Griefing just means ‘doing something I don’t like’.

5 Likes

no griefing is doing something that stops a player from playing the game or preventing them from taking part of the game. which yes this is. and since your not part of customer support I will continue to wait for a proper response. :slight_smile:

Afraid what is happening might be a jerk move on their part but I do not think they are breaking any rules.

3 Likes

Customer Support is a forum for players to assist other players. It is not Customer Service, nor is it a contact point for Blizzard’s staff. While we do have SFAs around during normal business hours, you are never guaranteed a response from them due to the format being players helping players.

Griefing is a nebulous term. While it is against the CoC to impede on another’s being able to play the game - you are not without recourse. Have you tried opting into War Mode? Joining a group on another realm to be pulled into a different shard? You are not without recourse so you are not unable to play the game. You may be having difficulty in this particular objective, and yes, it may be annoying to have to go out of your way, but the game is playable, no matter how many toys are being thrown down.

Of course, Blizzard wants you to report people who do this, but just because you’re reporting it doesn’t necessarily mean that you’re guaranteed Blizzard will sanction that player and agree with your reports. Please note specifically the line about “Acceptable behavior is determined by player reports and Blizzard’s decision…”

9 Likes

customer support is not player support. as for the rest yes Im am being being griefed…again reported many times and still being griefed…waiting on customer support to respond and do something about it. I should not have to go out of my way to do things such as War Mode since I dont pvp. So again waiting on customer support to replay thnx :slight_smile:

1 Like

To provide more info regarding this Forum:

As a reminder, the Customer Support forum is not an alternative contact point for In-Game, Technical or Account Support. To request assistance, please contact our customer support staff directly through our Support Site .
Additionally: While our Support Forum Agents try to reply to threads as they are able to, a response is not guaranteed.

link: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/welcome-to-the-customer-support-forum/218

9 Likes

Source

I mean… Can’t really be said any clearer than that from the Panda’s mouth.

8 Likes

no its not…but if you feel the need to throw an opinion I could care less…ur opinion means nothing to me…ur not support so w/e

Some posts from blues on the matter

10 Likes

Neither of which is happening.

Read the sticky, friend.

7 Likes

I’ll read it when I see a proper response from support thnx tho… move on

You’ve just read it in several linked responses from a couple CS forum agents (you know, blues… Blizzard employees).

10 Likes

and again dont care move on

Being dismissive of other posters are only going to get this thread lock. More so when given blue posts on the matter to your question. Demanding a blue post won’t end well.

10 Likes

You posted in an open forum. By doing that, you’ve invited anyone with an active account in good standing to reply.

We’ve provided you the same information one of the SFAs would - if any were in the office at this hour. That you want that Blue text (which…there is plenty already on the thread) and are being dismissive if not down right belligerent with players giving you truthful information? That could also be seen as a form of griefing.

I’m sorry you’re running into this issue. Heck - even with your attitude I’d be willing to try and pull you to another realm/shard to help you summon this rare you want just to help you get it done. Or you can try going into Warmode and see if they are still there.

You’ve got options. Or you can just sit there and watch the toys bounce away in front of your objective.

6 Likes

Here’s what I see happening here in the next few hours (since you specifically chose to post in the wee hours of the morning, when the forums aren’t staffed):

Eventually the blues will come on shift, and confirm what you’ve already been told.
You’ll continue being prickly, and will continue being unsatisfied with the accurate info you’ve been given.
Inevitably, the blues will lock the thread to end your increasingly circular arguments.

8 Likes

pls did I ask for ur or any ones opinion…no…I am in customer support awaiting customer support. simple as that…I could care less what ur opinion is at the moment…

You did, though, when you posted on a public forum. Again, this is a player-to-player help desk. If you would prefer to speak with a Blizzard employee, you would do so by submitting a ticket.

Have yourself the day you deserve, though, friend.

15 Likes

oh ya ppl are funny flag it so nothing gets done - again still waiting for customer support

Only thing that might happen is one of the sfa’s will repeat what has been said and lock this thread!

7 Likes