Replica High Warlord Gear not in the game?

Well… I tried to open tickets and after getting through multiple GM’s after 10 days of this issue being brushed off and them telling me to just go check wowhead I wanted to ask the community if I’m missing something?

I’m originally r14 (I believe the cutoff for using the replica gear was r8 or RBG rating of some sort) and still have my original gear, but I’m not able to find the replica HWL gear in area52. Am I missing something or did they simply forget to add this to the game? If anyone knows anything I don’t please let me know! I was super excited to nostalgia out and transmog my gear.

4 Likes

Its on the list they need to get the store mounts going first

4 Likes

you will be able to buy the whole brand new transmogable set that is still going to be added to the game once rbgs are out
the og set was never transmogable to this day, its the new one that they add after launch

1 Like

Thanks man I’m aware of how it works. So are you saying that the replica gear was not added until LAUNCH? I was under the impression that Replica HWL gear is added in the pre-patch but ig I could be wrong on that.

if im not mistaken mog wasnt added in launch, when they added mog they added the brand new set to be transmogable for some reason

Got it, thanks. Between this and not being able to transmog warglaives my transmog game is down bad. Hopefully they address this soon.

2 Likes

im positive they will, about both
lets hope

2 Likes

Top priority is the shop. 25$ mounts and pets > Fun/enjoyment. Blizzard is a business, not a gaming company.

1 Like

Well this is nice.

PvP Item Transmogs

Rather than utilize the Replica PvP Vendors that were originally added in patch 4.3.0, we’re changing all of the original WoW Classic (Era) PvP gear to be usable as transmog appearances.

All of these pieces of armor have been and will continue to be available from the Legacy Armor and Legacy Weapon Quartermasters in both the Champion’s Hall in Stormwind and the Hall of Legends in Orgrimmar.

I probably wont use the pvp gear outside of maybe a weapon tmog wise but cool you made it available to everyone, rank 14 was a joke and I know tons of bad players that got it.

Before someone claps back I chose not to get it because hunter only used the gloves and MAYBE shoulders the rest was a waste.

They got to use the gear for multiple raid tiers and still have a unique title to separate them from everyone else.

Yes I want to see glaives too

Anyone check if this is active right now?

Lol great, i sold all that gear recently when remembering the replica gear was the transmog ones. Sweet. Super cool.

kind of lame and looks like another ‘we did not know how to fix it’ thing.

I mean rank8 wasnt that gated anyway but it still somewhat devalues the desire of some people who wanted to mog it to show they either done rbgs or simply ranked in vanilla.

1 Like

Don’t worry cata is in two days and I still can’t use my professions

Totally agree with this, but I’m not surprised at all tbh

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.