Replace Orgrimmar with Suramar?

Suramar-Idyllic countryside

Orgrimmar-Worthless desert

City

Suramar-Majestic capital city of an ancient civilization with beautiful architecture and designed with flight in mind so if you fly to the top of towers you actually could go into the windows and people fit in buildings

Orgrimmar-Some garbage a few barbarians threw together ugly and primitive

Aesthetic

Suramar-Fits the Horde aesthetic, any Blood Elf, Nightborn, or Forsaken would love the style

Orgrimmar-Fits being a bunch of savage stupid brutes

Make Suramar or Silvermoon the new capital and let the orcish junk sink into the sand?

6 Likes

Im all for getting a little horde hub in suramar with portals. I would love to move there

4 Likes

I love this idea so much!!!

1 Like

It would be so cool to have Suramar as a real hub city. It’s easily the most detailed and beautiful city in the game right now.

3 Likes

Seriously. Sad to think that the greatest achievement of the wow art team will be allowed to fade away into obscurity.

Org has like 49 pixels. And they’re all red or brown. ; - ;

3 Likes

Yeah love suramar , but the new hubs will be the covenants

A new toilet?

Brilliant idea.

I’ll send our forces over immediately.

2 Likes

You’re calling Thrall and Rexxar barbarians?

It would be interesting to move the major cities, and change the primary faction leader to the races played the most.
Honestly seeing Elf capitals and Elf leaders rule would be worth it just to watch the loud minority of “True Horde” Orc players lose it.

Yes please.

But we need a few good magi to move it for us like Dalaran.

1 Like

I agree, and give Dalaran to the Alliance as well as a city hub. The Horde has two magical kingdoms while the Alliance has none.

Gazlowe would like a word.

Also, why not get the best of both worlds and go to Zandalar? We already have a working portal hub there, there are friendly gods just chilling around, and we neutralized all the threats to the entire continent.

2 Likes

The chosen land by Thrall, named for Thrall’s father, with the city holding the name of Orgrim Doomhammer in his honor.

Go away, blood elf. Languish in your dead city.

3 Likes

Suramar would be dope… but replace Orgrimmar with it? nooo

STORM, EARTH AND FIRE HEED MY CALL!

2 Likes

I vote… YES. though Suramar needs more red and gold. Perhaps with a touch of fel. Something LIVELY to break up all the dreary, weepy purple.

The portal to broken isles should lead to suramar, not azsuna at least.

And make the city more lively, add action houses, banks, inkeepers, make it a full city.

Suramar is nice and all, but the majority of the Horde’s population are orcs and likely wouldn’t appreciate the architecture. I believe they would scoff at the lack of spikes.

You should be careful what you ask for OP. If Suramar were the new capital than that means that’s where all the Orcs, Tauren, Goblins and Trolls are gonna hang out. They’ll be there 24/7. Getting drunk, getting into fights, redecorating when they see a sad lack of spikes, accidentally spilling highly corrosive chemical waste…

Do you really want that in your pretty city?

1 Like

I feel you misrepresent the Tauren for they would not add spikes or toxic waste, but rather they’d add elevators.

True. They’d also bring their Kodos. Big huge beasts tromping through the streets leaving behind gifts the size of small children…

Edit: not that Suramar couldn’t use a few elevators. That city is a pita to move around if you can’t fly.