Repeated you have lost/earned the title "Trashmaster Unknown" on login

Every time I log into the game on my Rogue, Besmirching, my chat box is filled with dozens of messages that say:

You have lost the title ‘Trashmaster Unknown.’
You have earned the title ‘Trashmaster Unknown.’

I haven’t counted but it has to be like 40+ repeats of those two messages. Only happens on my rogue, no other characters.

I’m guessing it has something to do with the back piece I have equipped: “Trashmaster’s Mantle”

Also, even though I change my title to something else, it reverts back to Trashmaster on each login.

Any ideas?

1 Like

I’m getting this too, every time I log in the chat window is filled with those messages. This is with an ilvl 304 Trashmaster’s Mantle equipped.

You get the title with the “Trashmaster’s Mantle” and its forced use by wearing it. But it does appear to be a bug, as I am getting the same thing upon login. Its around 12-20 times it says I have earned it and then right away lost it. Its the same bug that was back in BFA when you could get the cloak there also, seems it was never fixed.

Put me down for a big ol’ ditto.

Same issue here! Title remains intact, but it’s screwing with my eyeballs to see that mess when I login.