Repeat quest? Security first

I swear I’ve done this three times already. The second time I see it appear in my quest log I thought maybe I didn’t complete from the day before. But now I see it again knowing full well I had completed it. Why? It was difficult enough the first two times, is blizzard wanting us to do this every day?

what? are you talking about the super easy mechagon world quest?

2 Likes

Yes, repeatable quests repeat.

6 Likes

They are called dailies. There on a cycle per day. Yes sometimes you do repeat the same quest several times in a row. That is how it goes sometimes. Just play the game and you will be fine.

2 Likes

He’s got almost 13,000 Achievement Points. There’s no way he doesn’t understand how World Quests, dailies, etc., work.

9 Likes

Yea, it’s been 6 hours, only 1/3. This is like going to work to earn a paycheck. But here, it’s trying to get flying in WoW.

Ok I’ll bite. What dailies are you stuck on exactly? I know I can breeze through them alone about 2 hours.I did it solo and so can you. Not sure why its taking you so long to do dailies.

I edited my post. Just did a 5 minute fight with some mob using about 1000 gold in food and flask, but it didn’t get me to security first 2/3. So why did I fight that mob? Effort doesn’t matter.

Why are you attempting to fight rares alone?

Ok I get what quest you are on. Go kill rares they are on respawn timers and those times vary.

Plus there are guides via wowhead.com that will help you find out what you need to do. Also if you don’t like using guides via the internet I don’t know what else you can do.

Because ever since BfA went live doing WQs or fighting rares are now a SP activity. I’ve never actually had anyone jion but curse client says it’s the most popular addon called WORLD QUESTS LISTS so I keep using it.

Are you actually forming a group because it does not do it automatically. It will create the group but you still have to manually invite the people who apply, they can’t just autojoin as that functionality was removed.

1 Like

Love your topics. Always on top of things

When I’m looking for rares to complete that quest I just announce in general chat /1 that the rare is up, within a minute there is enough help to down it easily. Just a tip…

1 Like

Autoattakk does this regularly. Asks nonsensical questions and then acts about as clueless and helpless as a week old kitten.

1 Like

You have the achievements for 5000 daily quests and 2500 world quests. You know how this works. Stop clogging up the forums with your nonsense.

2 Likes

Dont feed the troll.

Unless you are a (geared) tank, a lot of rares cannot be soloed.

1 Like

If you can only kill 1 rare in 6 hours, you are simply not trying.

1 Like

Well this has been my experience. Form a group for WQs. Wait around for 20 minutes for others to join. No one joins, spend 30 minutes doing it yourself. Great way for an MMORP.