Rep Clarification for Allied Race

So, I just reached max level and I really want to go for the Vulpera race. I completed the required quests but now I need to get exalted with them (about halfway through honored rn). I’m seeing one of the best ways on guides to grind rep is to do daily world quests but for some reason I do not have world quests unlocked. I checked online and it said I had to be at least friendly with each of the races on Zandalar and I also had to do some war quests too? I was wondering the best way to grind Zandalar empire rep as I am pretty far away from getting to friendly and also how far in the war campaign do I have to go? If it helps, I did use heirlooms while questing so there is one zone I never went to and I have already killed all of the WANTED beasts that give reputation. Thank you to whoever can clarify all of this because I am beyond confused.

just do the storyline and you’ll be fine

For the Zandalar and Nazmir rep, just start working on the main questlines. You’ll get friendly pretty quickly. (And if you want to unlock flying at some point, you’ll need to do all those quests anyhow.)

For the War Campaign, you just need to do the 3 foothold quests. There are the quests that open up the boat option to each of the 3 enemy zones.

This is going to make me sound stupid so I apologize in advance but when you say main questline, do you mean go back and finish all of the quests/zone I didn’t complete yet because of using heirlooms or do the quests around the main player hub of Zandalar?

The main questlines for the 3 BfA zones will each start from the Scouting Map in the Great Seal near Baine and Talanji.

To unlock world quests, you’ll need to get the Zandalar rep. The scouting map quest sends you to King Rastikan where you’ll get a few different quests leading to the different quest chains for the main story in Zuldazar. Those should get you the rep you need to unlock world quests pretty quickly. (And yes, those are the quests you didn’t get to before hitting 120.)

The foothold quests you’ll pick up on the boat. (You should have gotten a quest early on to get some war resources that led to the boat.) Each foothold quest chain takes ~20 minutes, so they aren’t too bad to knock out.

To unlock world quests you need to be “Friendly” with the three main factions in Zandalar: Zandalari Empire (Zuldazar), Talanji’s Expedition (Nazmir), and the Voldunai (Vol’dun). It doesn’t take too long to reach Friendly. Just start the questlines in each zone and complete enough quests to get the reputation you need.

Good luck with the climb to Exalted in Vol’dun!!