Rep buff still up?

Fair enough. Roommate used it to finally get pathfinder. That’s too much for me. Even with the buff. I just thought I’d finally get my ARs done (3 left)

I completely understand. I keep going because SL is the payoff. Either I have it done and get it early or I get it then. But I don’t blame you, I wondered about just waiting myself. I got to Revered yesterday finally and finished the quest chain and did the dungeon.

It’s one of the easiest reps. With rep buff, it’s 2k rep a day from just doing the main daily and the 150 whatever parts quest (you pick those up in the chests or rares required for the daily), without bothering with the others. Takes like 15 minutes. Got it within a couple of weeks of starting BFA, long before the rep buff.

It sort of helps people level there professions now that I think of it due to some recipes being locked through scrapping and rank 3 recipe level ups.

1 Like

I leveled this guy to 120 yesterday and I’m halfway through revered with Voldunai, Zandalari Empire, and Honorbound and on my way to getting the last 3 Horde Allied Races.

Yes, the buff is awesome.

1 Like

Some of you guys can get rep really quickly. That’s super impressive.

Dont understand why players are being teased and theres not even an announcement to extend. SMDH. Enough already Blizz. You should have removed it during maintenance window. Thats what maintenance is for. Just rubbing our noses in it. :expressionless: :triumph: :rage:

Sshh…maybe they forgot. Don’t remind them :rofl:

2 Likes

XP was extended

It would be awesome if they extended it until the end of this WQ bonus event, at least.
Personally, I would rather them extend it until Shadowlands pre-patch. It’s not hurting anything (except the excess gold from paragons…) and is making a lot of players happy.

1 Like

Especially given how slow ones like Mechagon are.

(On an off note, I’m out of WQs and about 170 points from exalted with Zandalari.)

1 Like

I just completed flying a couple of weeks ago having recently returned to the game (I left when Najatar was released) Najatar rep only took about 2 weeks of dailies; Mechagon took less than a week with the buffs and contracts.

So it it still up? I can’t log back in for a couple of hours, and I’m hoping to take advantage of the combined rep/WQ buffs.

I have doubts, but congrats either way. For us less quick people, I hope it sticks around.

Yep!

1 Like

I’m assuming it’s still active because the whole “buy corruption from MOTHER” isn’t yet implemented.

Use it while you can, because unless this was a last minute change of heart it’s probably gone in a couple of days.

1 Like

It has been extended until the 21st. I wish they would just go ahead and extend it all the way to the prepatch like they did with the xp buff.

1 Like

Only extended until Thursday morning. Ugh.
Not satisfied. :frowning:

Maybe this is some kind of fishing technique. They actually plan to keep it going but keep changing the date by only a few days … for reasons or something. I don’t know. I haven’t had my coffee yet.

1 Like

extended to the 23rd

or maybe 21st. if its 21st though i was lied to