Rep Buff not active?

Closing the client and re-starting worked! Thank you for the support!

2 Likes

Based on the in-game map, Mechagon is part of the Kul Tiras map. Nazjatar appears as a separate clickable map on both the Kul Tiras and Zandalar map which may be why it was called out separately in the tooltip.

3 Likes

Buff only works on lvl 120 characters? Have a 102 in Highmountain with no buff, and a 130 in CoH WITH the buff

*120. Stupid fat fingers

yeah got a 107 and only the exp buff is showing no rep buff.

Disappointing, dont want to have to go back to old content on a max ton when Iā€™m already there leveling

I started playing in Legion, I was hoping that the 100% rep buff was not limited to just Legion and BFA, donā€™t do me any good when I am exalted pretty much with them, it will help my alts that arenā€™t but it would of been nice to have the rep for other xpacs that I still need to get to exalted with their factions, especially for mounts.

I see it as having to choose between EITHER leveling a new toon OR grinding rep with a max one.

1 Like

So it looks like the buff is for level 120 characters only? Was kind of hoping to take advantage of it when leveling through Legion and BFA too.

Rep buff is only for this expansion and legion.

With the exclusion of Rajani & Uldum Accord reps.

**There might possibly be other reps that do not have the standard reputation ranks ( i.e., Hatedā€“>Hostileā€“>Unfriendlyā€“>Neutralā€“>Friendlyā€“>Honoredā€“>Reveredā€“>Exalted ) like normal factions and thus might not be included in this buff.

Just wanted to mention it since I am not sure if those would be increased if they have more a friendship ranking system rather than the standard one.

The sad part is this was late to reset time and Iā€™ve missed out on tons of BONUS rep :frowning:

I received some additional clarification that it works with reps that support paragoning (continues beyond exalted) within the 110-120 range.

3 Likes

Thank you for the additional information.

1 Like

Looks like theyā€™re going to be adding this callout to the blog as well :+1:

4 Likes

No. Any character eligible for both. Levels 110-120. I have characters in that range with the reputation buff. Just characters under 110 donā€™t get it.

1 Like

Thatā€™s fantastic, thank you for the clarification.

Just one suggestion Iā€™d like to make: while I understand not including the new 8.3 reps or ones for achievements like Insane in the Membrane, I think thereā€™s something to be said for at least allowing the bonus to include Warlords of Draenor.

With Shadowlands coming up, people are going to be able to level 1-50 in any expansion they want. Every expansion up until WoD allows flying to be purchased, while all after WoD require reputations to unlock it. With this buff, players can more easily unlock flying for Legion and BfA, but not WoD.

I donā€™t see a downside to making it easier for people to unlock it now, during this period before Shadowlands. Otherwise, I can see most people who havenā€™t unlocked it already just choosing to skip WoD zones on all of their characters from now on, and I think that would be a shame, because the zones are actually really good.

Just a thought. Iā€™m really impressed with how much you guys have done lately already and I donā€™t want to come off as ungrateful, but I also donā€™t want to see all of the hard work that went into that expansion essentially go to waste because it became fully optional but had no incentive to work on flying in that zone.

Youā€™ll want to repost this over in the General Discussion forum-- you want the developers to see any feedback or suggestions to change the game, but they donā€™t come to any of the support forums for such.

1 Like

Fair point. I figured Iā€™d mention it to Kalviery just because he mentioned passing things on before, but itā€™s probably a better idea to post it there. Iā€™ll do that, thanks.

Thatā€™s for finding out why the buff wasnā€™t active. The blues here ainā€™t able to pass along feedback to the dev team.

1 Like