Renowned Explorer's Attire

So the RAF reward as well as the shop transmogs have a nasty habit of disappearing off of your character. This is really unfortunate as some have work hard for the RAF reward or have even spent hard earned money on the store mogs just for them to not work. I am really tired of spending the 657g 49s 15c to transmog my entire set back every few days.

7 Likes

Hi there,

Blizzard is aware of this issue as per This Support Article regarding specific transmog sets from vanishing and re-appearing on players.

Direct Quote From That Page Regarding This Issue:

"There is currently an issue which can cause appearances such as this one to disappear from the appearances collection, as well as from any items it is currently transmogged to. The appearance usually re-appears in the Wardrobe after some time, but can disappear again. We currently do not have a workaround or resolution.

We appreciate your patience while our developers are working to resolve this."

Hope this information helps! :slight_smile:

Yes, This has been known for how long now? Being aware of an issue and fixing the issue are 2 separate things. When they say “currently and issue” that implies that it will be addressed and fixed.

So for example the ones that paid for the mog should have access to the mog all the time.
My biggest concern is the fact that every few days I am having to spend the gold to transmog my gear back to the RAF mog.

7 Likes

I don’t know much about bugs and how to fix them, but from what I know of trying to fix a bug, it may break something even worse which in turn may break another thing, so they would have to reverse the change, and try something else.

This is also not narrowed to the RAF Transmog either as it’s connected to all “Shop” mogs including the [Sprite Darter’s Wings].

You will also have to consider priorities in bug fixing as this is annoying yes, but not game breaking so the priority in fixing this issue is further down the list. I’m not saying that this isn’t important, but just providing a bit more context.

This also happens with the Wendigo Woolies fairly often, which is disappointing because it’s my favorite transmog and it’s definitely frustrating to have to it disappear. When it does disappear it’s gone from the sets list completely.

1 Like

Exactly, This has been happening for far to long.

3 Likes

Mirasol pointed out that they did give an update on this in the Customer Support forums a few weeks ago.

I’m not the happiest in the response, as saying it’s not a priority is a bit insulting since they never disabled purchasing the mogs or even stick a warning on them until it was fixed.

But at least it’s been acknowledged.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s frustrating, Logged in a few minutes ago and the mog was reverted back to normal item appearance gear again. It blows because these mogs are some of the most unique in game.

1 Like

Yea, my druid was using the Fae Dragon Transmog.

But it cost me 400g to re-do it every couple days so I was just like no. I stopped bothering.

Like, at the very least they could enable the trial of style free transmog buff until they fix it. Lol.

2 Likes

We should just be advocating for free transmog costs.

5 Likes