Renown catch up?

Can someone explain how the renown catch up works? Like if in week 3 or 4 we switch covenants or start another character.

Do we keep getting renown quests till the current cap or what?

1 Like

There is none :rofl:

3 Likes

aw man, and here i’ve already switched :rofl:

1 Like

There is one but I don’t believe it’s implemented yet

I believe they said the farther behind you are the more it will catch you up

2 Likes

oh cool, i’m glad to hear that. i went back on night fae to join kyrians, then regretted it and did the Prove Your Worth quest. covenants are a nightmare for indecisive people :laughing:

2 Likes

“ Renown Catch-Up System

If you fall behind or are leveling an alternate character, you will be able to earn additional Renown from endgame activities, such as dungeons, raids, PvP, and Callings, until you have reached the current maximum.

Renown levels will not be gone when you decide to come back later after switching to a different Covenant.”

4 Likes

Does not seem to exist.

2 Likes

I think they just need to explain exactly how it’s supposed to work. I leveled my pally but didn’t hit 60 until Sunday, so I didn’t end up getting that 1000 anima quest done prior to reset. So I was only at level 2 instead of 3.

But, after the reset, I finished that quest, turned it in, and then when I looked at my renown tab on the sanctum order report, I was renown level 4. I don’t know where the extra renown came from but I definitely got it. Went to the Maw to do the collect 5 souls quest, hit renown 5. That opened up the next chapter of the campaign for me, which will give me another level of renown when I finish it (on last quest now) so I will definitely be level 6 for the week.

TLDR: I was 1 level behind last week, will be caught up this week

1 Like

It’s not in game yet but it’s coming

If I switch now will I get 6?

My alt was renown level 2 coming into the second week and I got a renown level from doing a calling. Im able to get it to renown 6 now thanks to that bit of luck.

Jeez so many people post that it doesn’t exist without knowing if it exists or not. Wish I had that kind of confidence.

2 Likes

It’s in the game right now. Members of my guild caught 1 rank renoun for doing a random heroic.

Good to know
Someone said a few days ago it was not active yet.
Thank you for setting the record straight

:+1:

2 Likes