Renown catch up broken?

I have made it to renown 15, I understand and have read about the renown catch up mechanic as of which I have had quite alot of success with getting them from dungeons / pvp / raid and so on however at 15 this has just stopped. I cant progress in the campaign untill 17 and I have done all the campaign I can, I have also done all my callings and multiple dungeon runs / pvp runs / raid runs and nothing. Im literally stuck at renown 15 ?

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/renown-catchup/764734

the answer from customer support on that is useless though, it basically says that its been fixed however im still having the same issue… note the post.

everywhere I’ve read just says “do your callings, pvp, dungeons” blah blah blah… I’ve done ALOT of that and still nothing

Well, the timeline of this could be important. When did you reach level 15, and when did it stop? The hotfix was deployed last Tuesday, so have you tried since then? Where are you in the covenant campaign? Did you switch covenants?

I havent seen it explicitly documented but you’re probably capped by your campaign progression. You gain a renown for each campaign mission you complete. The “catch-up mechanism” will only take you up to the renown cap, less the levels you’d get for completing the campaign.

So if you’ve been running a bunch of dungeons etc… but haven’t progressed the campaign at all, you likely just need to go progress the last 9 chapters of the campaign to get current.

Edit: Saw you said you’re caught up on campaign. If so, that’s weird then. Maybe its just bad RNG?