Renown 59 WHY!?!

Why is honor gear time gated? WHY?!?!

What is the fastest way to reach to 59? What a dread.

14 Likes

buying wow tokens and sell it for boost
it’s all about the money now .

4 Likes

Wrong, as usual.

2 Likes

100% honest here - Blizzard employees are bullies and they like having power over people and making them feel bad. If all these law suits don’t prove that then you need to open your eyes.

They don’t want you to have fun, they just want to keep things dangled in your face while the 1% of people that play video games for a living thrive and achieve everything you want.

This company is honestly just about bully culture and they like making people feel bad and inadequate.

4 Likes

yeah blizz completely screwed up the cov system… I actually switched my boomy from NF to necro so I could go Resto. I didn’t like Resto so I went back Boomy and wanted to go back NF.

I have to do these stupid quests to do it since I’m going back. I’m not 100% sure, but I also wouldn’t put it past blizz I’d start back at renown 0 as well. So there’s no incentive to try new specs with the correct covs, matter of fact it’s all deterrents.

On top of the Cov’s carry way too many powerful mechanics, gate gear, and limit use of the game; It’s extremely punishing to try new things.

Unless it changed in 9.1, you’ll be digging a 53 renown hole very soon. Sorry friend.

1 Like

Game feels too much like a chore with how the systems they’ve put in. I wish I hadn’t subbed on a 6 month or else I would just cancel.

2 Likes

I 100% expect to be, but unfortunately for Arenas Convoke is just too good (and makes up for my lack of skill) especially with the new leggo.

The bigger pain is that we’re going to have to farm up a ton of honor, buy the honor piece and upgrade it 7 times for any slot we don’t already have an Unchained Gladiator’s piece in yet.

Just so the gladiators can sell carries and queue into 1400 bracket and still kill
You in a global.

1 Like

This is how ive been feeling lately. Like if you dont do the dailys you miss the rep for the gem sockets. You cant upgrade gear any higher if you dont have a high pvp rating or have done the dailys. But then you need to kill the stars on alts to catch up on catalog research. You have to run torghast at least once on each char. Then you either have to decide arena cap or mythic/raid cap. Like its just to much.

I was texting with my last friend left that plays we are both on the same page. Maybe just play arena once a week on the weekend and skip everything else. Going to fall behind but it is what it is. :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah it’s a real head scratcher!

Yeah it’s ridiculous, even pvp is a nightmare moving into the new season because those that hit glad last season are at such a huge advantage that everyone else just becomes Food for them to climb even easier. Then they say “you’re just not good” acting like they don’t have a 20-30 ilvl advantage over you.

2 Likes

Pretty much, we got lucky and hit 1800 when the season was over so we upgraded all our gear to 220 seemed like rating was much better. Then we hit 1800 on the second week and have been camping and playing 3s which sucks because we hate 3s. But my alt who wasnt 220 is still in some of the blue pvp gear capped at 216 and wearing the kor gear at 220 but hes also lcoked because I cant trade my catalog research to him and I dont wanna grind in the maw all day to get more. Ughhh just a bad system overall