Remulos' WPvP Scene

I’m still a little shorty gnome who hasn’t yet ventured into contested territories like STV or Tanaris.

Just curious, does much WPvP happen at all on Remulos? Or is it mostly a live-and-let-live attitude between the factions?

Its a PVE server and I am yet to flag or see anyone flagged for pvp.

Once honor comes out I will be out and about seeking it to rank up. Once BGs come out I will probably never flag again.

2 Likes

I just want Horde and Alliance to live happily in peace together forever and ever.

1 Like

This is a PvE server, there is no “uncontested” territory. There is Alliance, Horde and Neutral.

I have seen people flagged, but never actually seen a PvP fight outside of a duel. If you’re here looking to PvP you’ll need to wait for AV or roll a PvP server.

:frowning:

1 Like

Thanks for the input ya’ll. I’m not a hardcore player and much prefer the vibe of PvE, just good to know what to expect once life settles down and I venture out of Duskwood.

There is a bit of wpvp in STV actually which I enjoy. My pvp is always enabled and appreciate a good fight. Whenever you see me anywhere, don’t hold back :slight_smile:
Note that, I don’t attack when someone is fighting against mobs and in trouble. I don’t expect the same though :slight_smile: Feel free to attack me anytime. Hope to see more people. Cheers

3 Likes