Remulos Discord Server

Hey There…Just wanted to know what is going on with the Remulos Discord server. I’ve been told it has been deleted and that is so sad :frowning: Any chance the owner can put it back up? Or is another one being started? I will help if I can of course.

<3 Brunnhilda
Nobelium
Remulos

2 Likes

Any idea why it was deleted?
I always found it to be a friendly place to discuss WOW related topics, and the world buff reporting/scheduling was a great idea.
Is there anything my group and I could do to help bring it back?

There is a new one that has been set-up, it’s called “Remulos Refugees” however I can’t link it.

I found it through the general Classic WoW OCE discord which should be easy enough to find.

/DMR2ue9

for the Remulos Refugees

3 Likes

Thanks.

Can anyone provide link or invite to the classic wow oceanic discord plz? Ty

https://discord.gg/DMR2ue9

Here it is, Nina deleted the original server because she didn’t want to admin anymore and doesn’t play on Remulos, and was too lazy to give and teach someone else ownership. Hope you enjoy our new disc.

The general WoW Classic OCE discord server invite is below for those like me that didnt know about it
CpByeWH

Is the discord still active? I’d like to join because it’s been hard to find people to do dungeons with while levelling now that TBC is here.

/bump

Anyone know the details of the server discord? The invite above is no longer valid

There is a backup server if you still need it, im just commenting to get some tracking addon working let me know

Yes please - still looking
Ive asked in chat but the only link that I have been given says its expired
I would love it if you had something

fNb8xsD2
Wont let me post links but im sure you know how to add a server from that

1 Like

@pkmnmaster I’ve tried this link to get onto the “Remulos Refugee” discord no luck :frowning:

2 Likes

Thank you good sir!
I have joined and can confirm this one actually works

1 Like