Removing Brutosaur Mount is a spit on the face of the players

It was just moved to General Discussion, Ekon.

Not really keen on this mount myself, though I can see a lot of people are grinding toward it. I just hope SL has a more interesting goldsink mount.

when slap in the face is not enough…there is spitting I guess lol.

2 Likes

I really thought the mount was overpriced for its utility. For that much gold, I expected to carry the whole city on its back.

11 Likes

how is that related to the subject?

I’m really hoping for something smaller and cuter.

Having an AH everywhere just doesn’t really call to me. Maybe a portable rest area, that’d be convenient for logging out in random locations.

Hey I have a question, do other gaming communities use “spit in/on the face of players”?

We did

1 Like

Well, I did an internet search for “spit in the face of players” and the first five* returns were:

• Call of Duty
  • Bungie
  • Destiny
  • Arma 3
  • Path of Exile

*Didn’t bother scrolling down, so five it was.

Edit: Looks like the Bungie entry was for Destiny 2, so I guess they’re in there twice.

1 Like

Spit in the face?

Wheres the winnie the pooh meme template!

about as related as your topic is. Last i checked no instore mounts do this function. Nor do any in stores do anything besides look pretty really.

The jet engines on my iron skyreaver don’t make it go faster. Looks cool as hell but that’s about it.

1 Like

This would make that mount “mandatory” in the way water strider was. Even if it was only x seconds w/ a CD that would still be faster travel.

Rastlin…is that you? You mispelled “slap”.

3 Likes

Why? I’ll never have 5m gold to spend on one. If I want to go the AH, there are plenty of ways to get to SW or Org. It’s a convenience and nothing more, stop acting like it’s mandatory.

1 Like

Quit the game then. Go spend your time, money, and energy on something you can support. Put your money where your mouth is.

1 Like

Whew. For a moment there I thought I was going to have to start drinking on a tuesday.

I think it’s more of slap in the face

:wave:

1 Like

I’m enjoying the posts about people who bought the Brutosaur then complain they don’t have any gold left to do normal game operations to function normally. I’m also enjoying the really low cost gold tokens from people frantically buying cash tokens to get the stupid dinosaur. I’m up to making 1 mill gold a month and buying up the 120k or less gold tokens while they last.

1 Like

i believe you mean, “slap in the face.”

2 Likes

I saw someone’s thread about this back in late 2019. Because of that hero, I was able to prepare the grind and get it April of 2020.

OP is so not Meta…

People are not being quiet about it, the Mega Thread continues to have activity in it over this.

The latest post from earlier today.