Remove transmog armor restrictions

I know this topic comes up often, but I felt the need to bring it up again because of the latest heritage armor sets. Orc and human heritage armors are very clearly plate and now we have classes like priests and rogues running around in their plate mogs and yet blizz insists that the mog armor restrictions are in place because “class fantasy”. I am not saying lift class set restrictions, those still make sense and that would be a completely different discussion. I am saying that it is great seeing people running around and making very creative and great looking sets with their new pieces, which is why I am here asking for the mog armor restrictions to be lifted, let plate mog into mail, leather and cloth and vise versa.

There is so much creative potential and while there may be people who would be upset at that great change (as always) most of the community would welcome this change with open arms. From the argument of npcs already ignoring armor restrictions to cosmetic pieces from dragonflight that look like leather, cloth or plate but that you can wear on top of any type or armor. This has been a long time coming they just need to make it happen.

4 Likes