Remove the ability to respec

Game is great right now! Very non-dual spec having. So I’m good.

I agree!

…but it could always be better! :wink:

Dual spec wouldn’t make it better for me. It would make it worse.

Also, some things should be left alone even if it would be “better”. Sometimes a retro game is meant to be retro in more than just the happy ways.

Would it? How so?

If your definitive position when it comes to TBC Classic is #NoChanges.

as in, no changes. None.

Everything that comes after that is invalidated. If you simply retreat to #NoChanges every time you feel like one of your excuses is faltering, like you did here:

then you’re arguing in bad faith.

1 Like

It would make the game less like the game I signed up to play, for one.

It offers flexibility that I think is important to not have for an accurate representation of the TBC experience.

If you want a more personal reason that I rarely would like to use since it’s only personal to me, but I feel as though dual spec devalues the current design of the druid class feral spec. The value of our being able to go back and forth without changing talent builds is no longer a boon when any tank class can do it.

4 Likes

Clearly I’m able to tolerate some changes because I’m still playing the game after changes have been made.

I legitimately just face palmed and exclaimed to myself “MAN OH MAAAAAAN.”

If your definitive position is #NoChanges and you’re not open to changing your mind, then you’re arguing in bad faith. Everything you give as reasons not to implement Dual Spec is completely and utterly invalidated by the fact that you don’t care about the positives or negatives because in the end your DEFINITIVE POSITION IS:

#NOCHANGES

1 Like

Dual-spec would be nice

1 Like

What…are you having a conversation with yourself?

I do agree with #nochanges from a conceptual standpoint.

But as everybody loves to make quite resoundingly clear, changes have already been made.

Can we get an affirmation that just this much can be accepted as true, since you seem to be having difficulty with this, so we’ll take it step by step.

What does this have to do with you arguing in bad faith? You’re arguing in bad faith. Hello? Zipzo? Anyone home?

Can you comprehend this fact?

1 Like

I’m not arguing in bad faith. It implies I’m trying to be dishonest about my intentions. Please explain to me how I’ve done that before I accept your claim as true.

What was the game you signed up to play?

We’re not having an accurate TBC experience right now. Because #SomeChanges.

Your Mages and Warlocks would disagree.

Dual Spec and become a Boomikin. Then you’re Feral DPS, Tank, and Caster DPS all in one package!

Or go Tree, like I wanna.

I’m out, you guys can have this. I’m getting baited, hard.

Should have stopped when this lie was made:

Couldn’t even manage a few minutes without lying. Anyways, finally added him to my uBlock script list. What a waste of time all of this was.

1 Like

Looks at Boosts and Seals and staggered Raid Schedules
Yeah sure…

You seem to be under the idiotic impression that if I don’t get a luxury addition to the game that I’ll quit or be dissatisfied.

It doesn’t matter at this point. Any time you give a justification and that justification is drilled down against, you fall back to the same position every time:

“It doesn’t matter, it is my opinion, and I don’t want Dual Spec, and I can’t be wrong.”

This is the statement of a child, nothing more.

Which means:

You want to be taken seriously about denying any future changes while simultaneously hand waving existing changes. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I honestly think they’re incredibly literal about things people say while simultaneously completely unaware of how fundamental logic works. It takes effort to know better and still act this way and I’m not about to diagnose serious psychopathy or some other maladaptive syndrome.

It would make more sense that they have a sheltered and limited understanding while simultaneously latching onto some “truths” that they can’t even think through.

It really is a pity.

Some elements have a higher realm of importance to me than others. Lack of dual spec is one of them.

Currently the game does not have it and thus, still satiates my ideal gameplay environment for TBC.

I’m not sure what you’re getting at with Warlocks and Mages, two classes that don’t even have a role other than DPS.

Trust me, I’m not about take anything you say seriously anyway, so go ahead and diagnose me if you please lmao.

Why don’t you go back to listening to your Ben Shapiro podcast or something, and find zen with his lovely voice.

1 Like

What you trying to be poetic about it?

This simply means, “That doesn’t matter to me” in layman’s. You’re pretentious. It’s why Delimicus doesn’t wannna go through the chore of interacting with you, by the way. He’s working on parsing your grandiose from the layman’s.

Noticed that did you?

Hence, the existence of so many threads around the topic. Good job! :+1:

By the way, the above is a sentiment I know I’ve expressed on multiple occasions, One of which I’m pretty sure was you. Yet another reason why Delimicus is tired of the game–you’re just going in circles and eventually all anyone has to do is repeat themselves.

Which will not improve if you are a Feral Druid.

However, if you were to Dual Spec and go Boomkin instead of Feral…well…you get the picture.

A Boomkin is FAR more valuable to your Mages and Warlocks than a Feral Cat ever will be.

Only live players want duel spec. Anyone that would ask for a live feature in tbc should just play live. Then you can have your duel spec, heirlooms, group/raid finder. Live turned into garbage with all the features you all asked for, and still ask for.

Dual spec was implemented by the time WotLK rolled around. By your attribution WotLK should be associated with “live”.

Is this your impression.