Remove the ability to respec

Oof.

This 'bout’a get nasty.

See how easy that was?

A tank casts taunt. And it works!

See how easy it was to deflect.

Still no answer.

Still no screencap.

I didn’t know NPCs could hold grudges that lasted for weeks after getting their wittle feelers hurt online.

And you tell me to grow up lol.

Hang on, this’ll take a sec or two. He usually goes on about something or other and then wind up repeating some phrase over and over.

I usually respond appropriately. Some of this is experimental.

I have a literal bingo card with your phrases on it.

Say it. I dare you. Call out that I said “literal”. Daddy needs another bingo.

Cope and seethe for me NPC.

Still waiting on that screen cap.

Still waiting on answer to this:

Stalk me harder on the forums.

1 Like

LOL. Good Ol Peewee

1 Like

No, see, he assumes I read anything he says, but really all that matters is the last line because that’s where he’s coming from.

Don’t tell him that, though, let him believe you’re interested in what he has to say.

True NPC energy.

See? And now he’ll be stuck repeating the same line over and over. Simple as pie.

It’s literally what you do.

Where’s that willi-e poll, I know you got it on you bot.

Tanking in-game is no different than tanking on the forums. Just /taunt and the rest is history.

:blush:

Thanks for helping me derail another dual spec thread. :slight_smile:

Wait, what are you admitting to something here?

See, OP? This what the anti-Dual Spec folks gotta do. Empathy basically admitting he’s derailing the thread on purpose.

I’m admitting that I enjoy having you respond.

You’re predictable. You’re in every single one of these threads, and I live in your head rent free.

You do 1 of 2 things:

You post scuffed information which I call out which works great for me.

Or you derail the thread with me. Sure it’s bumped, but to pull a big heist you need to take a small hit.

Thank you. So much actually.

Your true NPC mind let’s me use your time to help derail these threads. You contribute literally 50% of the derail with asinine comments and posts for some silly little laugh that only you and other boomers find funny.

So cope and seethe for me bot :slight_smile:

Takes two to tango.

Gawd, that was easy!

I even projected I don’t even his read stuff and he still writes whole paragraphs! :laughing:

Indeed it was.

How many people here are talking about dual spec? No one. It’s you and I going back and forth over nothing.

Thank you Kumasama, easiest bait of my life.

Best part, even with you knowing this, you’ll still respond to me in every single one of these threads, and I’ll respond to you knowing you can’t resist letting me live in your head rent free.

True NPC energy.

Last line, always look the final line. Everything else is hot air.