Remove Ret Range

Melee should be melee, not range.
Or keep their range, but nerf the damage by an astonishing amount. The farther away you are, the less damage they do.
Another over 5 meters - 50
10 - 75
15+ 90.

22 Likes

No - 10 Characters.

3 Likes

saw a bluepost about them wanting to remove a lot of the melee range augments in tww
the ones mentioned iirc were feral and rogue

no idea if i could see them running ret range back after the rework turned them into a wizard tho

4 Likes

Bet, give them 4 gap closers instead like every other melee.

5 Likes

meleeing someone from 20 yards away isnt very realistic smh

It’s not melee, it’s the power of the light.

7 Likes

Neither is lobbing a slow moving projectile that maintains the same momentum, kinetic energy, and impact power the further it travels. Don’t see ranged complaining about that logic.

Maybe we should make it so ranged attacks only do full damage point blank and do reduced damage the further it travels.

4 Likes

whats melee about a giant hammer/blade of light materializing out of thin air

The Ret copium here is strong, dang I had no idea.

1 Like

For the record, if they subject all ranged damage to this

I will 100%, more than willingly, subject Ret to the same.

3 Likes

im fine with this, frick mages and warlocks

2 Likes

This applies to Spriest too. You think psychic influence derived from void power doesn’t lose intensity the further away from the source you get?

Go read some Lovecraft

3 Likes

ya maybe if ur pathetic david blaine knock off

Melee players are the worst and dumbest players in the game. There’s a reason why auto-bubble was given to ret for example.

6 Likes

My guy time traveled 6 years in the future to make this post

3 Likes

and it was genuinely the worst choice to pick in that tree slot

Snowcrest tells you NO! Not going to happen.

Don’t mind losing range if I get 30 dashes or charges like dh/ww/warrs.

Also, 40 min SS queue… I thought they were suposed to be quick? Meh the enchant is lame anyway I’ll just skip this season.

3 Likes

Keep the range, lower their damage a bit, lessen their utility, and bring their defensives in line with most other melee. They are extremely tanky, extremely helpful, and do extreme damage, just tone it down.

It’s because 25% of the players are playing ret because its a 4 button dps rotation wiht fantastic results.

3 Likes

So a full gutting. Yah, no. Rets not even that good. WW and DH are light years better and should be complained about.

3 Likes