Remove Rain From Above from the game

I guess it’s good against melee but it’s a suicide move against casters .

5 Likes

I’ll agree because I stop playing when I lose interest in a game that perpetually takes my favorite class and finds new and interesting ways to neuter it.

I play other classes a bit, find them lack luster, then go play something else in hopes that the game fixes itself cause nothing I do will improve my experience. Putting in effort and working on trying to get better means little when everyone around me works half as hard to achieve the same result.

It is a fairly decent way of seeing how much PVP someone has done. And most people will respect someone who’s been around for a bit in recent metas.

I PvP’d when honor titles were still a thing. I’ve got Stone Guard to brag about on a mage, and for some reason my other characters are all missing theirs. After that it was all ‘lmao arenas’ and the game became a farce.

Yes it can. They are called ranged/caster classes. You know, the kind your kind keeps trying to mindlessly mongo all day? Yeah, not only do ranged/casters LOVE when a DH uses this ability, it may be our FAVORITE Dh ability.

Imagine as a warrior, you have this ability that makes you drop your weapons, fall to your knees, cross your arms and emotes “just kill me please”. Imagine you used this ability often. That is effectively what this DH ability is to some of us.

Remove it? HELL NO!!

4 Likes

We do have that ability.

it’s the login button.

Oh Honey no,

Fury is quite decent right now. Arms not so much but Fury is a pain in the butt.

2 Likes

Maybe if they gave us back Mortal Wounds on Raging Blow we would be. I’ve yet to fight someone I could train down given how stupid it is that healers can literally never run out of mana and have immunity windows for interrupts, so I sit there and cry watching them heal nuke and run away.

You aren’t supposed to be able to take down a healer on your own. If you don’t get at least two people on one you don’t (and shouldn’t) stand a chance.

What you can do is:

-Keep one occupied and out of a team fight if you catch one alone.

-Keep one cc’ed with stuns and fear and use your attacks on someone else. While not optimal, some are opting for this approach. It’s best to call out the healers to encourage people to attack them together though imo.

You can’t think of any counterplay possibilities for this one? Not one?

Bruh, I can’t even take down a Prot Paladin on my own. I’ve fought one 3v1 and still lost.

Speaks more to the palading being mongo af and stupid strong, though.

Back in the day when PvP was far less of a joke, a Warrior was a serious threat and COULD train down a healer solo. I think I still have a video from the Arena Realm of me doing it. That was back when MS was still 50% and we had all of our old utility that got gutted in favor of… Nothing, they just gave warriors the big fat D with a super sized nerf bat.

Again “bruh”, you aren’t supposed to take down a healer 1v1. That’s something they at least got right. You can take down, SPs, hunters, shaman, rogues and just about any other class/spec combo that isn’t healer/tank.

Prot pallys are their own thing. They absorb damage like a sponge which is fitting because that’s exactly what their weapons are made of. Carrying flags or orbs makes them vulnerable so they really have only two uses in BGs. One is to tank the bosses in AV/IoC and the other is to fill a roster spot so some Brewmaster monk doesn’t get it. That’s it. They are annoying if played well, that’s it.

2 Likes

lol, I wish I could even dent a rogue before I get 100-0’d

Boy sure do miss those days when they had a counter.

Ditto. On my hunter I mal them before they get too high, then ping them with shots the entire time they are up in the air. They usually flop back to the ground dead. Very satisfying. I dislike DH immensely. They are like the cheapest facerolliest version of a rogue.

Yea… that’s what it speaks to more.

Probably the same guy that thought the melee classes need like 10 different ways to get back into melee range with you now. Well except Paladins, nerf Paladins.

2 Likes

We still only have Charge and Heroic Leap.

Which, we need to talent for Double Time to stick to a target that has just one more method than we do to make distance, and now we have no Storm Bolt.

#MakeChargeGreatAgain and give us baseline Double Time. We’ve only been begging for it for years after they took away Charge+Intercept.

Theres a lot of things overpowered in this game. Ret paladins. Assassination rogues. Ele shamans. Demon hunters are not one of them.

They actually need major buffs, same as sub rogues.

Can I offer you a rage-free spamable execute with double damage to go with that order?

Medium Coke?

5 Likes

I would include DH’s in that list. Melee mobility is pretty bananas in general.

I think instead of buffing anything they should reduce the outliers to that level.