Remove health pots

Please remove health pots, If I wanted to heal I would have rolled a healer. I shouldn’t be expected to press buttons to heal myself when we have healers in the group.

4 Likes

I wish you the best of luck, this may blow up, but I don’t think it’s gonna get much traction.

3 Likes

Yeah this is super low quality bait. Just don’t use health potions, done

4 Likes

Agreed.

My level 10’s bring health and mana pots when doing dungeons. It shouldn’t be my problem if the healer is weak. But yeah, remove Alchemy and make people buy these in the cash shop like a lot of pay to win games?

If you remove half my healing (as an MM hunter) be my guest, but it will make your role when you play healers slightly more inconvenient. I wouldn’t mind saving the gold, though. And the extra button would be nice. Also remove healthstones and balance hunter survivability around both changes. Exhilaration now 20s cd. Thanks!

Ok, cool.

On that note, when I come across you in War Mode or a battleground, you’re not allow to heal yourself.

You good with that?

1 Like

Really.

Y’all gonna take this stankass bait?

12 Likes

B-but…my mage.

I don’t think any single reply in this thread has taken the OP seriously, my friend. Maybe I’m wrong, but I hope not.

1 Like

Yes I am and I like your funny way of putting that!

Will be meta in keys next season, gear that spicy boi up!

1 Like

This is a ridiculous suggestion. Health Potions have been a staple of the game since launch. Next you’ll say food and the food buffs need to be removed due to rolling a healer…

Any questions Morgam?

Yo level 10 gnome. You’re abit late for sunday. Wait another 6 days

1 Like

Late night troll hoping no one flags him.

You’re an Hunter. If you are healing for any reason you suck at being a hunter.

Laughs in Shaman

Self-healing is basically our damage reduction.

I’m pretty sure this is satire that’s just going over peoples heads. Well done.

It is times like these that I start to miss our old quality trolls. At least they put some effort into their threads, unlike this generation which is too lazy to even use a hot topic as their subject…

…yeah? Priests give PI, why should I bother with haste food? It’s less haste than PI and time warp.

1 Like