Remove green fire

Hi people,

Does one of you know if it’s possible to remove the green fire when you’re a Destruction warlock? I’ve search on it but literally found nothing.

2 Likes

If you go back into BT and talk to the npc near the final encounter you can turn it off. You enter the area the exact same way you start the scenario just outside BT

Btw if you wanna turn it back on, you do that too

12 Likes

17 Likes

Jubeka is hanging out at the Altar of Damnation in Shadowmoon. Talk to her and she’ll get rid of it

6 Likes

We want RAINBOW FIRE

9 Likes

But why would anyone want no green warlock fire? It’s better looking and shows you did the first class challenge that was mage tower before mage tower D:

Also from the headaches it gave me to get I will never turn off green fire xD

6 Likes

I would love red green blue fire. That would be cool

2 Likes

I clicked on this expecting a “remove challenging unique appearances from those who earned them because i can’t get them myself” and i’m both relieved and disappointed it’s an actual thread with a legitimate question

It would have been a fascinating read

3 Likes

I want highlighter yellow fire :o

Always the top dps when you’re bright spells blind all the other dps. XD

Insert SpongeBob fish screaming MY EYES

1 Like

Mostly this. I think the exception would be dark iron locks, which look better with the standard orange fire.

You’re gonna love Dracthyr

1 Like

It would be cool to have like that Classic Rainbow Generator toy

1 Like

Dracthyr are coming soon.

2 Likes

raises hand
opens mouth
hesitates
shuts mouth
lowers hand
slouches down out of sight

1 Like

Pretty sure you can’t do that. You can do this, though: :point_down:

1 Like

/moo :cow:

1 Like

Well, technically it shows you did the encounter. But considering for the last several years you’ve been able to just oneshot the boss instead of having to do any of the mechanics it doesn’t really show you were good at warlock. It still looks better IMO though, and the title for doing it when it was relevant is pretty neat.

1 Like

This is blasphemy!

It was a solo challenge mode before Mage Tower and the title shows that.

2 Likes

Black harvest was the title if I’m not mistaken?

I need to put that back on my lock

1 Like