Remove from penalty for leaving RSS

Can we just remove the penalty for leaving RSS? Since 10.7 I’ve lost nearly all interest in the game, I’ll play games occasionally but could careless if I W or L anymore. Every game querying into Ret, demo, Hunter, is getting tiring. Hell 2 nights ago I did a match on my priest and half way through round 3 I got up and took a piss. Soon as I queue into a match like that my interest drops to zero. Rather just leave.

1 Like

Youre the exact reason that system exists

13 Likes

Yeah, I’m the problem. Not the cookie cutter same classes/specializations every match.

How is this any different than Queueing for 3’s with your standard meta comp?

this bait is a bit too obvious my friend…

2 Likes

Yeah, let’s balance a competitive game mode around players not being at their keyboards.

1 Like

People like you should have their entire cr devided amongst the players you do this to and be forced to sit for the season on the character you do it on, if it’s consistent. Strip titles gear upgrades all of it.

@ Blizzard stop balancing for these retards. Undo all the nerfs you implemented to prop them up cuz you can’t fix stupid.

1 Like

Same game I also planted my butt mid map, and if you’re not in my range then no heals for you.

Also as far as giving them rating for me lacking interest, pretty sure Rets don’t need any more help gaining rating, as some rets gained 1200 rating in a day post buff

Or, hear me out, you could just not queue if you don’t enjoy solo shuffles.

1 Like

You know the current trend in RSS, just don’t queue up. Save your own and others time and frustration.

2 Likes

there should be a warning that you will be paired with 2 pala tanks instead of healers, in this specific case there should be no penalty for refusing to play

This is for sure a git gud situation, people like you are the reason why blizz put in the penalty

1 Like

instead of ruining others playing experience why don’t you just quit the game?

Then why do you want the penalty removed? Lol

Just stop queuing RSS?

1 Like

But if I just stopped queueing and people didnt complain, then blizzard may actually thing the state of pvp is good?

maybe if its miserable enough for everyone they’ll tweak some things =D