Remove dungeon button over X on map

Hello everyone,

Just seeing if anyone knows how to move and/or remove this icon right over the X on the map, I am well aware I can just hit M to open and close, however, I just want the icon gone lol.

It’s over the the map X and it says “Dungeon Entrances” I can’t post an image of it.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

I can only imagine it’s an addon doing this as the only button close to the map Close button on the default map is the Minimise/Maximise button?

You can enclose the image URL in code tags using the </> button above the edit box.

https://i.imgur.com/N7H96V7.png

Added the link

That looks like an addon (possibly questie but seems a little too lax on their part) has moved the Min/Max and Close buttons away from their place holders in the outer frame and into the map area.

I would suggest moving all your map/quest related (or other) addons (until the Close button returns to its normal position) out of the AddOns folder and then moving the back one-at-a-time to see which one is doing it.

With the Min/Max button, the image looks like it might from retail? I thought Questie was Wrath/Vanilla only?

1 Like

For context, the magnifying glass button is used to filter which types of icons should be displayed on the map and the options change depending on the map you’re looking at.

1 Like

It’s WoTLK - It was from questie, I finally figured out how to get it away lol

1 Like