Remove Corruption - A Horizontal Connection

The WW Alpha talent tree shows Remove Corruption (RC) will be a 2 point expenditure for non-Resto druids. Better than the current 3 points, but could be better. The tree also has some connection issues as noted elsewhere. How about an unconventional node change?

1. Move Astral Influence to the RC spot and add a connection to Starfire.
  2. Insert RC between Hibernate/Killer Instinct and again between Hibernate/Nurturing Instinct. Yup, 2 locations, picking one auto picks the other.
  3. Connect all 5 nodes horizontally.
  4. Connect Hibernate to Thick Hide (TH) and Natural Recovery (NR)
  5. Remove vertical connections between Ironfur/TH & Wild Growth/NR…or not.

This will give the tree some lateral pathing and alternate routes for Feral & Boomy to get to Hibernate.

Are horizontal connections against design philosophy? I understand there are inherent issues with the 4 spec tree, just an outside the box spitball.

It is weird that they removed the 1pt Soothing Mist talent monks had to take that was a waste of a point for any WW/BrM, yet keep a wast of a point in Rejuv for any non-Resto Druid.

They should have just put Remove Corruption as the tier 1 Resto talent and allowed anyone to pick it up for 1pt if they so desired.

1 Like

Valid point.

I see they are making Priest changes based on feedback, so hopefully they are taking in constructive feedback, even if mine was a nonstarter. There have been some good threads going.

It’s weird that you can take improved stampeding roar but not have stampeding roar

2 Likes