Remove - Brawl: Packed House

There’s no reason to wait 15-20 minutes for something that takes 3 minutes. This is quite possibly the worst pvp event I’ve seen. It’s boring, dull, takes forever to join, and is over in minutes. Delete this and don’t make people suffer in this horror show of blizz’s deficiency.

2 Likes

This brawl is what many players want, a set number of tank, healers and DPS.

It’s also a team deathmatch.

It’s gone in 2 days.

3 Likes

It’s pretty much Fight on the Roads: The Game.

Which I am sure most of the player base enjoys.

4 Likes

No one enjoys Ashran. This is just a short version of modern day Ashran.

Play Alliance, get instant queues - profit.

2 Likes

Honestly just remove the queue time. It’s just a mongo game which is fine by itself and no skill. But an instaqueue would make it better or a short queue like actual arena games

Then don’t do it? It is an entirely optional activity in a completely separate queue from the standard battlegrounds…

1 Like

It’s funny how with every brawl there’s a new thread calling for it’s removal. Why? Just pretend it’s an off week and don’t queue for it.

2 Likes

Play Alliance 2 minute ques. Of course you’ll win one in five. But you’re butt kicking will be quickly handed to you.

Oh shush, it’s fine.

If it were up to me I would swap this brawl with Seething Shore, it’s way more fun despite the matches rarely lasting longer than 4-5 minutes.

If anything, Packed House is a perfect example of why merc mode needs to be changed/extended to also include “brawls”. If the only variable that is different is queue times, then simply being able to go merc mode would be a nice quality of life improvement.

It would be nice to merc mode into that one “cooking” brawl as well, that’s another one that’s over in like 5-7 minutes.

Are Horde queues that long?

Yikes.

So far the longest wait time I had all week was 7 mins. Only issues I have is horde never gets a full team for me, but I can’t complain haven’t lost one yet even when it’s 9-11 vs 15

2 Likes

Heck no! This is by far one of my favorite brawls.

1 Like
  1. Southshore vs Tarren Mill
  2. Packed House
  3. Arathi Blizzard

These are the “good” brawls.

I have a mostly neutral opinion of the other ones, some of them are kind of meh.

2 Likes

Its one of the better ones imo. I hate the gravity lapse one the most, beyond annoying. Remove that one instead imo.

MFW all these 3head’s screeching “REMOVE THIS” “REMOVE THAT” lmao grow up.

1 Like

Yup, imagine complaining about optional content :roll_eyes:

Just don’t do the content if you don’t like it.

Hate this one.

Meh. Mostly lame.

Incredible. By far the best brawl. The limited vision presents an element of surprise. Sneak attacks are possible my small enemy forces. Have to always be on your toes. Games are always close and never a blowout.

1 Like

Yeah, that one isn’t good.

Combat is laggy and it mainly comes down to which deathball has more ranged AOE damage. Melee dps have to hang back most of the time or they just explode.

Yeah, some people have been asking for (larger) team deathmatches in PvP.

Maybe a few players also wanted respawns, but I think that would just lead to the winning team rolling into a gy farm like SS vs. TM.

I like that one, minus the random DCs when you fall from the sky.

Weird, that didn’t stop me from spamming it all week :man_shrugging:

I lost track of how many games I played, had to be at least 75+ spread out across the week. I would log in, literally spam SS vs TM for a few hours, and log out.

Didn’t even do my weekly M+ run, dailies, visions, etc (I find that stuff boring anyways).

Funny, this is exactly what SS vs TM is. Fills the niche perfectly imo.

Packed House, while still fun, is just over waaaaay too fast.

Packed House is a 2-4 minute match most of the time, and with no “respawns” allowed the PvP action is short-lived. Your team can get wiped in the first 90 seconds, and then it abruptly ends.