Remove blood elf blue eyes

Um no Allegra is a unique case. She had a dark naaru blow up in her face.

2 Likes

Not that special. Void is void energy. She got infused with it and so did other belfs. Only difference is she sucked up a naaru

2 Likes

Being fel touched isn’t not the same as being imbued with void energy to the core. Jesus Christ lmao.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

It’s not the same thing. But, I would also be fine with it. We should be preserving faction identity and racial uniqueness. Not making everything the same.

2 Likes

Yeah so unique circumstance means unique form. Hello…

Npcs are always unique. You want priests running around with a 2 hander too? Like anduin.

1 Like

It’s funny how much salt you have over character customizations.

Lore in this game has been hijacked, retconned, and gone to crap.

More customization is good.

4 Likes

More anti lore customarily is not the answer.

I know claim this as my own thread.

I have zero problems if they do. Warrior clerics, who aren’t paladins, are part of the lore.

I am 100% okay for more choices to make instead of just being tunneled into one thing.

Also no, she isn’t unique. She is just a important character for story, that is it.

1 Like

Explain the difference.

1 Like

You really need me to list out all the unique aspects of various npcs that shouldn’t be applied to playable characters. I’m sorry but my lunch break is almost over.

Allegra is an antihistamine.

Then thou shouldst no problem hast in elaborating the differences between partaking of fel magic as opposed to void, lest thy claim be as dust.

And mind the autocorrect.

1 Like

Then you can shut up and not post anymore. Or you can list out all the unique aspects of NPCs and why their magic is soo different to others.

3 Likes

Holy crap the fact that you need this explained is sad af.

Okay, velves were being saturated with void to the point of almost becoming ethereal.

Belves only siphoned fel crystals to sate their addiction. They didn’t lose all control and turn into a demon hybrid. Those were the felblood elves from sunwell.

Happy?

I mean, if you want another 1000 post thread of people disagreeing with your nonsense go ahead.

Okay, velves were being saturated with void to the point of almost becoming ethereal.

Yes, how does this specifically make it that their skin color is changed permanently and not something that only happened to a few? The major things that really changed with them is their ability to go into a void form and hearing the whispers constantly. That doesn’t mean they are forced to be a certain look.

Belves only siphoned fel crystals to sate their addiction. They didn’t lose all control and turn into a demon hybrid.

True but they did get changed to the point their eyes turned green until they purged it out. But they were changed. But again, being infused by fel is not the same as being infused by the void.

The transition to Void Elf is far more extreme than what gave Blood Elves their green eyes in TBC, Alleria being the exception because her transition was caused by a different, apparently more chaotic means.

The point is, if Blood Elves have their High Elf options nixed, so too should Void Elves for the same reason. But of course, neither should because this is incredibly stupid.

2 Likes

Tahonto:
I. DECLARE. THREAD!

Me:
I just wanted you to know you can’t just say the word thread and expect anything to happen.

Tahonto:
I didn’t say it… I declared it.

2 Likes

Honestly, neither should get their high elf stuff nixxed. They are high elves, just called themselves something else because of Ideology.

2 Likes