Remove belt from arena

Lmao just use belt then.

This is the exact same thing as people who complained about noobtubes in MW2. Get better, or use it yourself.

Imagine using that as an example when it was absolutely awful to play with lmao. Both are bad design.

how can i get better?

By using your belt key bind. Duh!

It really takes the utmost skill to use that key bind.

yes i will ust belt as a warrior, to outplay the rogue mage

Uh
 no. You can’t use consumables or things like bombs in arena. It’s a different ruleset for competitive play. You could never use noobtubes in competitive CoD.

Why are elemental totems disabled in arena, no serious. you have classes what can down rank cc’s to stun for 50 seconds, classes what have fears, silences and professions what makes it all dumb but i can’t pop a fire elemental down?

2 Likes

Removing this belt from arena doesn’t solve anything from arena. If it really was that big of a issue blizzard would of done that while ago even In original tbc.

Is it a cheap gimmic? Sure but it’s clearly not enough to make blizzard remove it.

If anything this belt is only good to a extent in arena. As in to a certain rating then after that lvl of game play its meh at best.

The issues in arena atm id suggest fixing are.

Remove/add
1.remove Net (it’s cheap af and dirty)
2.add more arena gain in points per week.
3. Make/start teams start at 1500 again.
4.remove the rating requirements for weapons and shoulders for s2. (That should only be for s3/s4)

What are you talking about

It seems you disagree on what I’ve said.

You can disagree all you like.

But this belt isn’t a game changer or blizzard would of done something about it already. It’s not a must item in arena like the skill herald is for warriors

Yeah, except, it’s not high risk. Anyone slot isn’t that important. Unless you’re talking weapons or trinkets, which are the exception.

The belt in question is all upside. The risk is non existent.

Youre joking right

1 Like

What glorious naïveté you have

1 Like

This guy has never done arena in his life

Bravo you win the award for most ignorant thing i’ve read on the internet today.

Its not a must item in arena
99.999999999999999% of players using it even as low as 1000 in rating.

If it doesn’t do anything why are people abandoning tons of stats from other belts for a 400 stamina item?

But you can’t use antivenoms because that would counter a rogue and oh boy Blizzard really doesn’t want you countering rogues in any way shape or form, thats why the let them have a 4k bubble on top of a 99% damage reduction. Thats why sap outranges most AOE spells, thats why they allow stronger stealth than was intended in original BC.
So many small things add up to rogue being so grossly over powered its not even competitive.

Are you seriously that naive that you think Blizzard would actually do something to make PvP more balanced? They haven’t done anything at all other than just releasing phases and fixing some bugs.

Blizzard DOESN’T care about making changes to their game to be more fun for everyone involved and they care even less about communicating with their players.
Otherwise, rogues would have gotten the nerf bat before season 1 of classic even started because everyone and their dog knew rogues were going to be the most overpowered class in TBC classic without any changes to the balance of the game. We have 16 years of private servers showing that.

Well, it would die instantly against competent players because, ya know, 5 hp totem.

Except that elemental totems have ~5k health.

The actual totem has 5k?

Yes /10chars