Remove belt from arena

remove this piece of garbage please. you can take mace stun too i dont care.

14 Likes

Hell yea +++

1 Like

People still arena?

3 Likes

then pants fall down

2 Likes

high risk high reward gameplay is bae

1 Like

using belt is a 2% risk lol

1 Like

Leave the mace stun its fine, the belt however is crutch garbage. Nobody actually likes using it they just use it because they have to to be competitive.

Whats even more garbage is throw it on a rogue with cloak of shadows and boom, can’t dispel it, can’t spell steal it, just have to wait. Rogues already get every single tool in the game why not give them a bubble as well.

8 Likes

Rogue mage would be a hell of alot easier to beat without belts

2 Likes

Skull of impending doom is even more detrimental to high end play, remove all engineering items from arena. (Belt, Net, Skull).

5 Likes

Net? What net? can you use net?

Yeah some hunters use it, ive noticed

It’s crazy to see so many people running engineering for the belt in arena. What’s even more insane is 6/10 games in the 1600 bracket people have belts.

All profession items should not be allowed and would love to see mace stun go too. Would win so many more games if I’m not stunned for 50 seconds in a 7 min game.

2 Likes

Haha, remember when Blizzard thought Arena would be an e-sport?

Guess RNG, cheesy profession items and racials aren’t great for competition that’s legit.

2 Likes

LOL people are actually doing this abomination of arena? It is nothing like original TBC.

4 Likes

what else can we do till we wait for wrath man…

i don’t find it that tryhard. There is just no other prof worth taking for arena, besides Blacksmithing for warr. (Ring enchants are nice of course.)

I think part of it stems from the drum nerf. hardly any raiders have LW now, which freed up a slot for many people.

as for belt itself it could be worse. at least it’s purge-able and can backfire.

cant purge it when the rogue cloaks, and it backfires 1 out of 100 times

i’d prefer skull gone because you can change it mid arena and pretty much lose nothing but i’d be okay with net+belt+skull not working in arena

1 Like

of course youd prefer skull

straight out bro