Remove 90 day transfer cooldown

Disagreement is not the same as toxicity. Please don’t confuse the two.

There’s a reason for the transfer cooldown. It’s the same reason there aren’t paid name changes. Your reputation on your server is important. Removing the cooldown diminishes that.

2 Likes

I wish I could come by with better news. Character service cooldowns are setup by our developers. It is not possible to remove the cooldowns or bypass them in anyway. I know you used the free migration, however, that does is count as using a character service. I am sorry to hear you aren’t having a great time on the new server. I do know a lot of people fled incendious to arrive on Earthfury.

wut

Just quoting what GM said you sir Supertroll are wrong :wink:

Actually, free transfers do not incur the 90 day cooldown.

1 Like

I am not wrong.

I would love to have some horde back on Incendius now. There are no ques anymore and they now announced layering.

That’s a lie. I guess your entire post is a lie. Blizzard stated that free transfers do NOT trigger the 90-day delay.

1 Like

He can not Xfer back as the realm is LOCKED

AR does not have queues though i do not believe
That is where his posting toon shows it is from.

Also ALL locked realms also have layering, so no queues?

Nah. Grobbulus is locked, but no layers.

Additionally, we have re-opened Paid Character Transfers to:

• Incendius

OP wanted to go back to Incendius correct?

He took free transfer off. No cool down to pay transfer back.

You took a one way flight. There’s no return trip to a full server, which should have been done months ago.
Why don’t you start to form and build a community on your server of landing? Is that too much Vanilla for you?

So you make better decisions and don’t exploit it for your benefit at the cost of the realms you’re hopping between like an old episode of Sliders.

1 Like

You really cant figure out why they would implement a cooldown?

Hello.

I’d just like to reiterate that Free Character Moves do not cause a cooldown on the Paid Character Transfer service.

I apologize for any confusion caused by imprecise communication about that. We looked into this case and we have a lot of certainty that the cooldown is working properly for players who have used a Paid Character Transfer in the last 90 days.

7 Likes

neat

When will locked realms be unlocked? Really want to transfer my toon from one locked server to another. :joy:

Nah dont unlock the locked servers…

Seriously, go play somewhere else. This problem has been getting worse and everyone blames everyone BUT the players.

No… The locked realms are locked and should stay that way.

I agree, you don’t understand. Also, disagreement doesn’t mean toxicity. Safe spaces don’t prepare people for adult life.

Probably when they drop below a certain percentage of the cap on your average prime time so that they can support more people without a queue.

As long as a queue is present, they should remain locked.