Remove 1 hour mail delivery time right now

DUMBEST FEATURE EVER.

need to raid now and cant afford my respec because it takes 1h for the gold to come from the ah. why did you even implement this in the first place? REMOVE IT NOW

16 Likes

No changes.

68 Likes

That’s not even “mail delivery time”.

20 Likes

Borrow from another player and pay them back when you get your gold?

13 Likes

wtf did i just read lol
 your big excuse is because you’re too poor to respec and you’re waiting for the auction house to get your 60g???
this is a new level of stupidity.

41 Likes

Don’t change a thing !

8 Likes

You’re like the first poor Mage I’ve ever seen

34 Likes

I’m sure they will listen to you and implement this change RIGHT NOW.

Especially because you used all caps.

Lack of planning and foresight on your part does not create an urgent issue for Blizzard. The world does not actually revolve around you and your raid schedule.

23 Likes

You do generate a lot of outburst topics. Guess I have to keep in simple: No changes.

10 Likes

Does this work? The whole “RIGHT NOW” demanding thing on the forum?

Not to be a Debbie Downer or anything, but aside from the obvious thought that maybe you should plan ahead of time, code changes take time to make, submit, and then test. Yes, even if it’s been done before. It’s a process, and whether we (I really mean you) like it or not, it’s just not going to happen by stomping your feet and saying ‘RIGHT NOW’.

6 Likes

Be carefully before he asks to speak to your manager

13 Likes

Lillard
 Dear Lillard
 You’re a maxed 60 MAGE
 THE EASIEST CLASS TO FARM. How do you not have enough to RESPEC?! You can easily AoE farm
 Pretty much anything?!

4 Likes

Lillard vs. Hikus. Steel cage.

DEW IT.

4 Likes

Um, doest the income from an AH sale come immediately it sells? Its the time the item takes to sell that dictates how long it takes? Or am I wrong?? I could be, I don’t tend to notice such things
 :sunglasses:

1 Like

Takes 1h for the gold to come into mailbox. Buying items is instant.

1 Like

Is so? Ok. Sadly though if its how it was in Classic then that’s how it will be. Its the same as mailing things - even to an alt. Takes a long time, the mail delivery service is very slow with all those underpaid gnomes hand sorting.

Its just one of those Classic things.

:woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I don’t mind it. Think it is a good feature. Should be maybe 24 hr. wait imo.

Just so stupid how respecicing costs 50g as well. they designed this game to be as annoying as possible

It’s original.

Stop complaining. You have two options
 You either grind out gold to respec as you please
 Or, you can quit the game and stop bit**ing about it. It’s called a GAME. Did you write the code? Go make your own version of WoW and have all of the QoL things that YOU want so it’s convenient to YOU. No one cares about the stupid 1h wait time. I surely don’t. Deal with it, like every other Classic Player does.

2 Likes