Removal of Rampant Ferocity and Predator resets removes the only niche Feral had

In DF, feral finally gained a niche where we were really good at funneling damage from small adds into a boss. This happened mostly because a) small adds dying on a fight meant we had almost 100% uptime of TF with the resets from predator and b) Apex Predators Craving gave us free bite procs c) Rampant Ferocity, while nerfed into the ground, meant those bites also cleaved.

However, with the new feral talent build, rampant ferocity has been removed, the resets from predator have been removed and Apex Predators Craving has been nerfed, removing the only niche we had. I really liked this niche and am sad to see it go.

2 Likes

I just posted about this on the other thread, but yes, the removal of these two talents really hurts, especially Predator as we’ve always had that.

Druid of the Claw sort of acts like Rampant Ferocity but not quite and then I’m locked into always being that hero spec. Removing that from the talent pool and placing it into a hero tree doesn’t feel good at all.

for me looks like the Feral finally will be a full DoTs spec

Awesome I hate how predator worked. annoying as hell to keep pressing that keybind after a mob kill, etc.

looking forward to see how it plays

1 Like