Remote Desktop will kill this game

There’s already a 4K queue right now. Most of those are Remote Desktop. You will have less people playing the game and more just afk on desktop app now

2 Likes

How are you even in a queue when my computer says “incompatible”?

The fact its allowed is pretty dumb.

1 Like

you need to update

1 hour and a half I got in 9.5 queue on Bene. Its on 6815 now…

Remote desktop is for boomers

Update your bnet client first

Faerlina has 11k at 7 hours lol

Is there some new remote client called Remote Desktop or something, or are you guys just talking about mstsc.exe?

I’m in a 9 hour queue on bene 13k people. Half the server gets to play while the other half sits in queue.

fixed. thanks. now in 3 hour queue with the rest of yall

What, don’t you guys have phones? :joy:

2 Likes

They are referring to a nonspecific remote desktop like Anydesk, TeamViewer, etc. There are probably lots more, but those are the ones I could recall without searching.

In other words, you use the remote desktop to log in and AFK while you go to a restaurant, run errands, do chores, etc. while you stay logged in and avoiding (hopefully) the AFK timeout.

3 Likes

Okay that was a good one thrallsDAD.

1 Like

Oh no… adults who work all day will get to enjoy their game when they get home. The horror!

1 Like

I don’t think there’s anything blizz can do to stop people from doing this other than make it so you HAVE to sit there or you’ll be removed from queue for inactivity every 5 -10 minutes.

LOL faerlina is over 13k as of now. not even a peak time of the day

1 Like

Your entire conceit is baffling. If those people were sitting at their desks, they still wouldn’t be playing, because they still WOULDN’T BE ABLE TO GET INTO THE BLOODY GAME. In no way does a remote queue affect the amount of people currently playing.

2 Likes

Hes not talking about the Q hes talking about the people already in just moving their toons every 10 mins and not actually doing anything