[REMIX] Thread of Critical Strike Is Bugged And Cannot Be Used

Threads of Critical Strike that are sent to the character in the mail cannot be used. Clicking on them returns no results.

I’ve tried resetting my UI and attempting to use them with no addons installed with no results.

12 Likes

I have this issue as well. Seems like it is limited to Critical Strike threads from the mail. The other stat types have been usable.

It seems like they eventually disappear from my inventory. Maybe after logout, but I’m not sure, and I have idea whether they actually applied the stats to my character.

4 Likes

I have multiple characters with multiple threads with this same issue, threads from the mail can’t use.

1 Like

My mage has 3 stuck in his bag

1 Like

I’ve got the same issue

1 Like

Same issue too. All from the mail.

1 Like

Same problem. Logging out does not fix the problem. All other threads work.

1 Like

Same here - 4 x Crit Strike Threads in my bag I can’t use.

1 Like

also have this bug, rip

1 Like

Still have the bug ( - =

2 Likes

Same bug experienced here on multiple characters.

Same problem here. I have 9 of them in my bags.

2 Likes

Same here. Hoping this bug gets fixed soon.

Y’all make a great game. Weird glitches like this show up more because most of the game actually works pretty well.

2 Likes

It’s been over two weeks. How is this not fixed yet?

1 Like

I had one of these get mailed to me after leaving a dungeon earlier and I was able to use it without issue. Are the ones you all are having trouble with the epic thread which gives 12 stats? If not, honestly I wouldn’t even bother waiting for a fix at this point since it seems to otherwise be working. It’s possible they made a fix that isn’t and won’t ever be retroactive.

Still current issue

This only seems to affect the white threads of critical strike. The green, blue and purple threads of critical strike work fine. Threads other than critical strike work fine.

Color me confused.

1 Like

Also having this issue, I have 4, granted it’s +1 crit each, it probably doesn’t seem like that big a deal, but if it’s system-wide that’s an issue.

Same issue, I have a dozen of these +1 Critical Strike threads that came in the mail that cannot be used.

I also have the same issue. Can’t use Threads of Critical Strike.