[Remix] Kirin Tor Offensive achievement not awarding

Same here, got the rep to exalted for the first time. Got the base achievement in the reputation tab, did not get the remix one.

1 Like

bump; New Week Same Issue

2 Likes

Just hit exalted seconds ago.
Didn’t get the achievement either. It’s 1 of 2 I have left for the entirety of the remix achievs :sob:

1 Like

bump. same issue, got a cop out gm response as everyone else has mentioned here. managed to do other reps / achievements fine since the reset, so it seems to be only this one.

1 Like

Bumping again because Im 99% complete with remix achievs and this being my last…

I do have a ticket open, 2 days until I get a reply so we’ll see how that goes.

1 Like

This happened to me a few days ago. I reported it using the in-game bug report system. I turned in dailies to max out the rep and it is displaying as Exalted on my Reputation tab and as a full green experience bar, but I did not receive the Remix Kirin Tor Offensive achievement. Completing additional Isle of Thunder dailies does no longer awards any rep. I have completed all other Remix achievements on the Alliance side. I previously received the retail version of the achievement in 2013.

1 Like

I had the same experience of other people here.

• Remix: Complete earning Kirin Tor Rep to Exalted
  • Remix: No achievement is received (note, had not previously completed this in retail)
  • (shuts down wow, then turns back on)
  • Retail: Log in to an alliance toon; nothing happens, no achievement
  • Remix: Log in back on the original timerunner, and…. For some reason get the Retail Achievement but NOT the time running one

… So yeah, that’s. Great. Bad enough there wasn’t a way to max out the Black Prince thing, without starting early (as far as I can tell). That didn’t have an achievement to go along with it. This does. And now I have to wonder about the last few other factions I haven’t completed. Like… is there even a /point/?

I’ll be really surprised if Blizz actually does fix this, honestly.

Cross-posting this in both the bug and Remix threads.

2 Likes

OK, well, good news! I logged on today and the kirin tor remix achievement triggered, with the bronze and all. I don’t know why, i thought the update was yesterday but anyway, something must have changed. It was my last remix achievement like many of you, so I’m quite happy!

4 Likes

Yes, this bug is fixed. I just logged in and got the achievement. But when I logged in one hour ago, I didn’t get it yet. So I guess this will eventually apply to everyone.

4 Likes

Same here. I just got mine finally!

I wonder if they did a quiet hotfix or it was a delayed trigger. We may never know… I’m just glad I finally got my 100% remix completion :joy:

1 Like

This bug is now fixed for me as well. The achievement popped while I was running around the Timeless Isle, appeared totally unrelated to what I was doing at the time. Hope it’s fixed for everyone else too in short order.

2 Likes

Well, I just logged in and somehow got the timerunner achievement. (If relevant for someone trying to problem-solve, it was on the toon that earned it.)

I have no idea how or why that happened, but I am VERY happy about this turn of events. I stand corrected, Blizz.

(Technically, I’m unsure if intentional solution being implemented or inherently part of the bug, lol - but either way I’ll take it.)

Cross-posting in both the bug and Remix threads.

1 Like