Remix heritage armor?

This is an unexpectedly logical and cool benefit to the event.

1 Like

Thanks!

Related question: Will players be able to remove level 70 characters from Remix whenever they are ready, or do we have to wait for the end of the event? Obviously they can’t go back in, but if a player wanted to level a character in Remix, do a little end game there, then go ahead and transfer into WoW/Modern-proper to participate in S4, will they be able to?

1 Like

I wonder why you’d cage max-level characters in this game mode until (according to Alpha calendar that was correct about the start) August 19. What if people want to play these characters in Retail?

Is there no way (or even plans) to break a character free from Timerunning earlier? Does it break stuff for the cloak/follow-up characters? (Heritage could just be handed out on the date the event end)
The whole part of fast leveling Timerunners feels less fun when these characters get stuck in Pandaria just to farm Bronze and we still have to use standard leveling outside of Pandaria: Remix when we want to play these characters in Retail.

It also adds a bad taste of “Blizzard forces me to play another game mode just for all these Carrots they added in” vs. “I now have the time and I am in the mood to level another character and want to do it in this new fun mode, and afterward play normal Dragonflight”.

I have a somewhat related question. I know we can’t keep the gear we get in Timerunning because it would break the game, but will we be keeping the full set of 36-slot bags?

We need to be able to get heritage armor even if we race change. Many of us do not need or want any more characters but would like to play the new races. I already have two of every class and more of some, it’s too much and I just do not want any more and I am hardly the only one in this position. Please do away with the must-level-to-50-from-scratch requirement.