<Remission> | 25m Raid Team Recruitment | Wednesdays 9p -12am EST

Remission is a PVE focused guild, raiding on a casual schedule. With a leadership team that has been raiding at top levels since Vanilla, we are committed to fostering a friendly, helpful, competitive and knowledgeable community that will produce results but on a casual schedule.

Remission is a cutting edge retail guild on Zuljin. We have a very active player base with players playing both classic and retail. We will never be a large classic guild but want to fill out the roster enough to focus on all 25man content and hardmodes down the road.

Phase 1 Progress: NAXX 25 15/15, Maly 25, OS25+1D

Raid Schedule:

25m: Wednesdays 9:00pm – 12:00am EST (Invites at 8:45pm EST)

10m: To be scheduled, based upon players availability

RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

High Priority: Any shaman spec and any exceptional dps!

Requirements

• Positive attitude – Able to accept/provide constructive criticism while avoiding guild drama
  • Preparedness – Strong class knowledge, strategy research, food/pots/flasks
  • Timeliness – Timely pulls will be essential to Raid success
  • Social – Discord engagement and a sense of humor is appreciated

Final Word

The majority of Remission is composed of working adults with young families. This results in most activities currently taking place between 6:00pm – 12:00am EST.

You can add me on discord: Shaner#3095

Thanks!

I am potentially interested in joining.

I am returning to classic, didn’t play at all during BC. However, I was a hardcore raider back in original WotLK, so I understand and know my way around the expansion. Currently, I do M+ regularly on retail, having a tank io rating of 2200+ (warrior), as well a dps/healer alt (priest) around 1700 (still gearing that one).

I love your idea of a one night, or maybe two, a week. Hard to commit more than that as a working dad and husband. I am open to leveling any class/role. During original WotLK, I mained a spriest during naxx, a prot warrior in Ulduar and ToC, and then Fury warrior in ICC. All levels were cleared in their 25 man level when current.

I would love to talk more about your one night setup and class/spec possibilities sometime. Bnet is SuperDan #1814

EDIT: I noticed after posting I have an old screw-around alt as my character. You can ignore that. :stuck_out_tongue:

We still need some DPS and a healer!

Where my hunters and shamans at?

We are looking for a shaman!

I don’t play Retail much these days as my focus is Wrath Classic. My preference is to heal but have no issue getting dual spec and picking a DPS spec. Whatever the guild needs.

Who should I speak with?

you can reach out to me on discord! Shaner#3095

Hi I am very interested. Are you guys still recruiting?

Need some 80s to do heroics with us in prep for Naxx on thurs!

Looking for some healers!

I am interested. I play a Shadow Priest on Pagle and looking for a 25 man guild that raids 1 to 2 nights a week after 9 PM EST. battletag: Zappsz#1960 Discord: Zappsz

we are still recruiting ranged dps

In need of a shadowpriest and boomkin

Still searching for some exceptional ranged dps!

Hello! Do you got room for 2 pally heals, spriest, DK and a Mage :)? Group looking for a 25m raiding guild. Add me on discord if so! Boppity#6363

We are looking for shamans! All phase 1 content cleared.

Any ranged pumpers hit us up! Fast, efficient, one night clears of Phase 1 content!

I added you on discord. I’m interested - Resto Shammy.

Ranged gamers or shamans wya

still recruiting!