Reminder! Today Saturday June 29th! Running of the Trolls for the Trevor Project!

Hi Proudmoore friends! Happy Pride!! :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated::transgender_flag: :rainbow_flag:

I always forget to swing on by your side of the forums, and I’m so sorry!!! :dracthyr_cry_animated: But I remembered in time this year!

:rainbow: THIS SATURDAY!! :rainbow:

The Annual Running of the Trolls is back once more to fundraise for the Trevor Project! Join us as we run from the Troll starting zone to Silvermoon to celebrate Pride Month!

Where & When: Run leaves Echo Isles Saturday June 29th, 2024 6pm PST/9pm EST and ends in Silvermoon City!

:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:Show up early to our yearly beach party and stay afterwards to enjoy the celebratory pool party! You’ll get invites to our racing guilds and lots of amazing screenshots! :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

What: The Running of the Trolls is an annual community organized charity event to benefit the Trevor Project that starts out as a beach party on Echo Isles, turns into a Pride March and ends as a pool party in the Silvermoon Fountain!

For Info, OUR DISCORD, and FAQs: runningofthetrolls (dot) carrd (dot) co

To Donate To the Trevor Project: give (dot) thetrevorproject (dot) org/TrollRun2024

The Trevor Project provides many lifesaving programs for young members of the LGBTQIA+ community, as well as programs to help friends, family, and schools.

See you soon Trolls!!

2024-06-30T01:00:00Z

2 Likes

Hope to see some of you there!