Reminder: Tier 5 Raid Tuning Coming Next Week

No… That’d be persuasion but with CC

There is no persuasion in 2.4.3 Vashj.

1 Like

What you have on the PTR right now and what you are saying are 2 different things.

Is Solarian going to do Light of the Astromancer? She currently isn’t on PTR from what I have seen.

Is Al’ar going to do Dive Bomb instead of Meteor?

2 Likes

That’s what I was reading. vashj 2.4.3 did not mind control, and bats were killable, not that it’d even be needed with a 90 second phase 3.

People actually kill bats??

Seems like a waste of time.

there health drops to like 1,300-1,600 so a multi shot removes the poison from the fight entirely basically, though it shouldnt matter either way.

With her hp nerf, no more mind controls and nerfed poison I feel like it’s just pointless to care about the bats.

Says who?

I mean I think people being upset about the nerfs solely because they don’t want content nerfed for other players are a bit over the top, but there’s also guilds working on full clearing T5, or even with the slight nerfs that were supposed to be coming compared to making it faceroll. Everyone handles nerfs differently, some want that prestige, and others are like whatever.

We got 10/10 last night and I’m so over Vashj and how she is designed. From that perspective I’m actually fairly ok with the nerfs going live because I got the “prestige” of a full clear before any nerfs and now I get to do full clear blasts until T6. Makes my life easier.

What I am not a fan of is just how Blizzard is so weirdly incompetent about what they say they are doing versus what they are actually doing. This legit bugs me on that principle. It’s just such a weird unforced error in a time when they don’t have the goodwill to be making them.

P3 turns into a slightly more dangerous version of P1 which took my guild about 1.5 minutes to get through and that’s ignoring the HP nerf on top of the fact that we did the pillar setup strategy which mean we spent a solid 10-15 seconds going slow while we positioned her.

Going into the nerfed version P3 shouldn’t even last a minute. The adds won’t be up so you’ll just lust and melt her.

2 Likes

Vashj doesn’t have an mc in 2.4.3. Can you clarify what we’re actually getting?

Kaivax doesn’t know otherwise they’d just post all the changes.

But given that patch 2.4.3 is Sunwell era it should basically mean everything is nerfed into the ground. There’s legit no reason to go 95% on the nerfs and tweak them again later.

2 Likes

Yea bats spawn 1 minute into P3 right?

welcome to easy mode

Well there goes the neighborhood

people kill the first bat, which isnt a waste of time because its the one that shoots the most spores.

doesnt matter unless raids are still trying for their first kill, as bats are irrelevant now

The big issue now with Vashj come Tuesday is what do we do with all that new free time during phase 2?

1 Like

Right. But not communicating with your customers because you’re afraid they’ll be “mean” is mature and professional.

:rofl:

1 Like

You get the gamble addon and start rolling.

I’d imagine if first bat spawns 1 minute in she prolly gonna be dead or real close for most guilds.

This is to combat attrition I’m sure…

So…a who can tell me the actually data? such as Mind control, BOSS hp, can you give us a formal data list? cause the version has been changed many times so that we have no idea about what you said about final nerf, post-nerf version or 2.43 original… you should show us a visible table let us clear the changing

Please don’t nerf the content!

My guild is currently 8/10 still and we just need a few more weeks.

Thank you for the update but as other people are asking in the thread, can you be any more clear? Are Al’ar and Solarion changed? Does Vashj MC at all? Simply stating they’re at 2.4.3 levels with ZERO patch notes is simply unacceptable.

Originally only 3 bosses were being nerfed, why the change now? Can we get an insight into the minds of the developers? Can we possibly get a tiny iota of transparency?