Reminder: Tier 5 Raid Tuning Coming Next Week

Blizzard showing their incompetence once again. So can we get some actual details? Since yall say one thing and do another all the time?

2 Likes

well at least you guys released the ptr sooo thx

1 Like

you guys are high lmao

1 Like

Cool beans I was getting tired of fighting the attunement boss.

1 Like

Maybe their thoughts of “final nerf” is in context to classic tbc. As in this announcement is still in alignment with their previous statement on nerfs, and moving forward they don’t plan to nerf anymore given the skill level of players has increased in a historical context.

Thanks for posting this for Blizzard, because they obviously need a “reminder” of what they said before, which is not at all what they are saying now.

2 Likes

Any patch notes around. also any chance bringing in a zone raid buff increase players 5% damage done healing done/received and 5% heath which goes up ever week till 25% same as what happened in lich king raid

Thank you, but the lack of communication in general is really frustrating. What is “their final nerfed state”? Can we just have some patch notes please?

Transparency regarding content timelines is such a simple thing that could be improved and it is just baffling that we have to beg for crumbs. It would take so little to keep people in the loop and happy.

2 Likes

Once again, lol at removing the T5 attunements. This is the modern “play the patch not the expansion” Blizzard that we all know and love. So glad that Classic+ never materialized.

1 Like

How about you throw some notes to clarify all changes. No one knows what’s going to happen now lol.

1 Like

This was posted on Druid Discord, I was able to sneak to Vashj on PTR and can confirm that is indeed her health now.

7 Likes

Uh this is how it happened in original tbc. Lots of guilds progressed from t4 all the way to sunwell after sunwell and ZA were released.

Also people in this thread are doing a marvelous job at showcasing exactly why Blizzard doesn’t want to communicate with us. Blame yourselves because its totally on you.

2 Likes

These raids are roadblocking progress for less skilled guilds and causing mass quitting. Instead of waiting for BT/Hyjal to go through the full PTR process and release with the nerfs they’re just bringing the nerfs forward a month to try and keep people playing. It’s not rocket science and if you didn’t clear the places pre nerf by now you’re not high enough on the importance list for Blizzard to care

2 Likes

T5 attunements were not removed before T6 was even available in original TBC…

:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

Absolutely absurd take. This is completely incompetent communication from Blizz.

4 Likes

So what? They were arguing that this is gonna cause people to only play the current patch content which is blatantly wrong and false.

By all means please continue your temper tantrum because daddy blizz wont talk to you. Its quite hilarious tbh.

Keep shilling for daddy, then. Blizz loves you even if they never tell you so.

Most people in this thread are being quite civil considering this is not at all what they were talking about weeks ago. They didn’t EVER mention full nerfs coming on the 14th. Or attunement removal.

7 Likes

This is so true. I was skeptical about TBCC when I saw they were going to go with content phases. Yup. That’s EXACTLY what this is. This is retailbrain Blizzard saying “play the patch, not the expansion.”

Yet the expansion was the glory of TBC. This is just the patched version of “you think you do, but you don’t”. They truly do not understand why we wanted any of this. The concept is still alien to them. They think they’re giving us what we want. It’s like watching an alien try to speak English.

2 Likes

Yes I’m “shilling for daddy” because I dont flip the table in outrage over some nerfs to a 15 year old game.

Yeah ok real civil for sure. You guys are literally throwing a fit because they are removing the attunement and a few weeks ago were lording over any player without a vashj kill like it made you some kind of god.

We get it, Blizz took away your binkie and you are gonna rage until the next blue post and post your “but what about this? and what about that?” like always.

Blizzard has the sub numbers, the player counts and the server health. They know people are quitting because this content is overtuned crap that was nerfed into the ground for a good reason originally. They’re here to keep the servers alive and people playing, not catering to your overblown self important ego.

1 Like

we had 3 months of pre nerf and p3 is now on ptr. It’s fine. Let the people struggling get a bone.