Reminder: Tier 5 Raid Tuning Coming Next Week

I’m sorry, what???

You were nerfing 3 bosses. Morogrim, KT, and Vashj (and not full nerfs to Vashj either). You didn’t say anything about nerfing all the bosses or removing attunements.

4 Likes

Can we please get a list of changes?

1 Like

A set of patch notes would be super helpful when that nerf takes effect :slight_smile:

1 Like

can we get a list of changes please

Seems pretty cut and dry.

I dont think they are doing a “series” of nerfs this isnt mythic.

1 Like

Yeah I went back to the original Blue post (trimmed it slightly)

The original planned nerfs were these and then on the 18th they basically said Loljk we’ll do it in December and the wording of Final Nerfed state is very confusing.

The final nerfed state, at least in regards to Vashj, was removal of MC and spore bat health nerf (and probably others), but those were huge for guilds being able to down her and get into T6 content. There was also no mentioning of removal of T5 attunements as far as I’m aware.

What the actual kodo crap.

3 Likes

pretty clear that all of the nerfs are coming instead of the minor ones that everyone freaked out about.

1 Like

Would you call that a “reminder”, even though that was never announced? Not cut and dry at all.

1 Like

Except they said they’d be nerfing 3 bosses next week, not all of them, and not to their “final nerfed state.” The only planned change to Vashj was CCable MCs, but she received a lot more nerfs by the end of TBC.

Final nerfed state is pretty clear.

They were going to do periodic nerfs then these nerfs but we cried so hard that a month later they dont want to have this conversation again.

2 Likes

Im reading more into it on the PTR and ya some of these changes are the changes I remember, but ya they did zero effort in letting the playerbase know it was more than the 3 hardest

Devils advocate makes me think they planned on JUST nerfing the 3 major bosses to help lesser guilds clear, but since that got backlash they are just doing ALL of the nerfs to the raid prior to the next phase like with last phase.

Ya poor communication on it though since the player base was just looking at the THREE bosses that were going to be nerfed weeks ago now.

1 Like

it is what it is, at this point you either cleared it pre nerf or you need the nerfs so your 8/10 guild doesn’t collapse. Imo let them have their month of loot

3 Likes

I don’t even care if they release all nerfs. I just want to know what mechanics I have to do next week.

2 Likes

No, no, no, no, no, no, and no. People still haven’t learned after all these years. Q&A isn’t Blizzard’s m.o. This is that press conference about some serial killer, where the police chief comes out, makes a statement for politics, and leaves with a mass of reporters yelling questions with no responses. Then the chief goes and locks himself in his office and doesn’t come out til the coast is clear.

All you can do is be satisfied with the consolation that something/anything is on it’s way; there will be no further comment, no further details, as Blizz is dealing with an ongoing investigation. Although in this case it’s pretty clear what’s going to happen, even if it’s off by a few things, the result is pretty similar.

7 Likes

It’s also a complete 180 with basically no real warning.

…which is what people flipped about last time.

I care less about when they nerf these fights (honestly I’ve come to hate how Vashj is designed) and more about how they continue to fail to be transparent about what they’re doing.

1 Like

Does this include the trash nerfs?

4 Likes

I wish I could react with laughter here xD.

Please be reminded that the realm populations are still screwed up and you’ve yet to post in that thread for WEEKS.

Additionally, the game’s sub count is in a downward spiral because of this.

Thank you!

2 Likes

so are these the 2.4.3 nerfs or 3.0.2 nerfs or …

The real question right here. Keeping all the bosses as is & nerfing the trash would make me happier than any boss nerf.

1 Like