Reminder -- Silithus Stress Test Today at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 6:00 p.m. EDT

Is this the only comment out of thousands you’re willing to respond to?

7 Likes

I’m shocked he responded to anything honestly, he must have learned his lesson tho, hasn’t said anything since.

When they split the east coast and west coast servers a while back in regards to BG’s, thousands of people were cheesed off as well, and many quit. We had a huge thread about it, and for over a month, there were ZERO blue posts. Then all of a sudden, they deleted the thread, and announced that the change was to be reverted.

Zero response for a month, their response was just fixing it out of the blue. So don’t hold your breath that they’ll respond to this issue, even though it’s ten times bigger.

1 Like

Shame! Address your community!

3 Likes

Uh yep, change the instance cap to suck less or remove it.

1 Like

99 percent of the classic wow pop dont even come to these forums…90 percent of the wow classic pop will have no clue or they will not care that there is now a 30 per day lock out. Blizz may adjust their policy because of all your tears but just know if all you people crying leave wont even make a dent in the classic wow pop…

1 Like

Stop paying them all together. Continuing to pay them. Tells them everything is A ok because the cash is still flowing in.
Here’s another little tid bit. Guess why there’s a botting problem? Because players buy gold.

Source please.

2 Likes

No thanks. How about we revert the 30 instance cap?

No.

I agree and have already unsubbed, however it each persons individual choice, I know this doesn’t bother some, others not enough to quit, and that’s alright, I understand WANTing to stay, I just can’t trust Blizzard to do ANYTHING right.

1 Like

Botters now need 4x the number of bots. That kind of additional revenue cant be ignored. Daddy needs a new yacht!

:rofl:
Tell me how that works out on raid night when half your team is unknowingly locked out.
Whatch what happens to this dumpster fire of a forum.

1 Like

You’re not getting help from me.

Six months of players whining about bots. Blizzard finally does something about it, and it’s non-stop whine whine whine. I guess players thought they wanted botting nerfed, but they didn’t.

This company is Blizzard in name only. The people who made that name are long gone and all that is left is greed and Bobby Gallywixx’s bonus.

Reminded, thanks!

REVERT IT!~

The thing that they did was to create even more bots, while punishing players.

1 Like

Maybe as of June 15, but guaranteed people like me who never came to the forums found huge incentive to provide Blizzard much more traffic for renewed web page revenues and more trending twitter/reddit conversations. Gross

Here’s a thought…you could load up a few hundred bots and stress test yourself. The coding and pathing is already perfect for it. You can also fly! Oh and you may be thinking to yourself…“the anti cheat system will just ban our test bots, why would I waste time with that?” , but don’t worry! The best part is that you won’t even get banned!